Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: O-Like Infrared 808nm 220mW

I received delivery on this O-Like 220mW 808nm infrared laser about a month ago. Haven't used it much, but it will focus and burn out to about two feet or so. Focuses to a pinpoint and is somewhat visible without goggles, but invisible with goggles.

i-VfpBmDQ-M.jpg

i-X8zxpWf-M.jpg

i-PQpMCHF-M.jpg

Focusing head is a bit wobbly at full extension for closer focusing distances, but may be firmed up with some thread tape - not certain. Comes with two CR2 lithiums and charger x2.

Post questions, or PM me. Looking for $41, shipped CONUS.

SOLD

Last edited:

Re: FS: O-Like Infrared 808nm 220mW

808nm you got month ago? Was it a special ordered through a rep?
I don't recall an 808 like this listed on their site. I may just be mistaken tho.

Price is creeping upwards from $39 :tinfoil:

Last edited:

its out of stock, so it wont be on there site for awhile
IIRC it was 39$ on their site.

Last edited:

How is the divergence on it (Spot at 10-20 feet)?

Thanks, yea, I see it was on their site. Google cache makes up for my memory.:eek:

Last edited:

It was $39 on O-Like. Divergence with this laser is fairly prolific beyond 20 feet, or so. I don't have a lot of background with IR's, but I can vouch for the fact that close-up it is a good burner, heating things up quickly, preferring darker objects like CD covers, blackened matches, balloons, etc.

As for the price. I did bump it up a couple of bucks to allow for PayPal fees, but I'll basically ship for free. It's a unique laser to add to a collection for a small investment, mainly, or could be reworked by those who possess the talent...

Sale pending to CrashMidget....

:sold: ~ Exactly what I needed for my next project... Message me your PayPal and I'll
get you the swi$$ and shipping details asap*

Thanks~

Payment Received crashmidget. This one is SOLD!

DJNY

I would go with the one from laser2go. The one from DL are for sure good, but shipping is too expensive if you just want to go with goggles.