Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD!!! laserless, selling all parts

bcroft

My cheapness has resulted in my being laserless. I dont know if i blew the diode or what but it was dim then dissapeared, anyway.....I have/had blu PHR w/rockstr driver, I have a MXDL host with jayrob heatsink. a few new parts from radioshack, 2 Axiz (one's cut in half) and I had a Phazor diode w/DDL driver(it should would i just took it apart to put in the blu. All this $25 shipped in US $30 shipped internationally.
I also have 6 tenergy 3.0V rcr123's w/charger ill let go for $15 shipped in US and $20 shipped internationally.
Im going to save and not be cheap and buy complete builds/kits from the forum/o-like ;)
will post pics later today

Note: I am not guaranteeing the PHR or the Phazor will work, I just cant get them to.

Last edited:

Re: laserless, selling all parts

The works?

If not the batteries/charger, I'd buy them.

You can have the batteries and charger. I have more of those then i know what to do with.

Dude you should have just bought a complete module. Plug and play.

bcroft

i know im kicking myself, believe me. so now im sellin what i have and startin over again
yobresal you want everything but the batts and charger right?
starkm31 you want the batts and charger right?
Are you guys in the US?
I can ship today if you can send $$ today. THANKS everyone!

Last edited:

Hi, B: PayPal dispatched.

Thanks, b. :beer:

bcroft

THANKS! got both of you. sent :)

Last edited:
I would take your email down before the spiders grab it and fill your box with spam.

Thank you, is the Rckstr driver fixed or adjustable? Also is there a MXDL tutorial?

bcroft

rockstr has a pot i dont know what is mA is set at so be carefull and check it before you hook it up to a LD. Daedel(DDL sorry if misspelled) has a tut on it, it might be buried i havent been on here in a loong while but check the sticky in the tut threads. and i just ordered a 100mw module from dx, next is jayrobs mini green!!! awesomeness in dec!!!

Thanks man, I got the host and heatsink. I will also be using the RCKSTR driver to build an 8X in this host. I have a PHR in it for now. It was a practice run. Both diodes were toast but that is what I expected. I am a happy camper with what I got. Heck of a deal. Thanks man.