Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + BE + Tripod Mount + Suitcase: 500 dollars !!!

Hi to all.
It's time to sell some duplicates. I have an Hercules 700 and an Hercules 650.
The Hercules 700 has slightly less performances that the 650 one, so I want to sell it :whistle:

The pros:

- In my modest opinion, the price is astonishing and unquestionable !!!
- Almost perfect conditions, it was handled with care and devotion.
- Dot roundness precise, no strange patterns and reflections around the dot
(as showed in the bottom pic).
The lens was cleaned with Eclipse solution, Pec Pad towels and anti-static system
in a vacuum room by a specialized company;
- The three beam expander lenses was professionally unmounted, decoated, recoated
with filters at 532 nm +- 5% and remounted.
The coating is much better than the original one.
Please remind that the beam expander cause a loss of power of about 80 mW and
a little fine grain shape (visible only hiding the central focal point) around the dot,
but create a very very small burning dot (it can burn the wood side of a match
or cut a yellow paper at about 1 meter, and I have light a match at about 10 meters
from the aperture almost instantly. I think You can do the same thing much farther).

The cons:

- The laser is (only) 9 mW underspeced. The performances are shown at the bottom of the post.
You can reach near 700 mW power only when enough warm;
- The laser has a slow ramp up, so You can reach the full (and stable) power
after many minutes.
- There is an original very little cosmetic damage in a side of the last fin, as showed
in the bottom pic.
I have almost perfectly sprayed the scratched part, but please consider that I used
acrylic paint, so if You scratch the part with Your finger the paint sucks!
- Serial number inside the tube is missing.
Since I use CRC 5-56 to lubricate tail cap part to avoid squeaking, corrosion and
usure of the parts, the little white label inside the tube was damaged, detached and destroyed.

I'm an honest and precise guy, so I have explained everything, also the less important.
For the most of the people this is an almost perfect laser.
For the perfection-maniacs like me, there are some issues ;)

The price is not comprensive of Paypal fees and postage costs.
If You want to pay thru Visa/Visa Electron, You will save a lot of moneys.

Here is the pics:

The Hercules (the one with the beam expander on :D).
Inside the tube I have added an acetate foil to avoid battery rattle and create
a perfect-fit battery environment:

The "damaged" part:

The external power supply (bought at Laserglow):

Tripod mount adapter for Hercules and accessoires:

The original suitcase:

The original Laserglow sheet:

The test environment:

The perfect dot shape (yes, there is a little pale Moon near it :D):

The same dot shape with 532 filter:

The 20 mins performance graph (Yes, Hercules has 100% duty cycle :D).
It was measured at 25 °C temperature room with Laserbee 7W with Ophir head
and Ansmann 10.000 mAh professional cells freshly charged.
This measurements was made at laser completely cold, after many days of non-use:

The 40 mins !!! performance graph (only Hercules can do this !!! :D)

The performance become very very stable from min. 18 to min. 36 and reach 691 mW, so this laser is only 9mW underspeced :wave:

Last edited:

Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + BE + EPS + tripod mount + suitcase: only 900 dollars !!!

Price drop ... :cryyy:

Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + tripod mount + suitcase: only 500 dollars !!!

Well, since I'm in a hurry to found some moneys, I start to sell, but only for a week until now, this pricey masterpiece at only 600 dollars !!
This is really a steal ... :(
The laser is almost perfect, I have done all the needed photos and measurements.
After this week, I will close the sale.

Richard.

Last edited:
Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + tripod mount + suitcase: only 600 dollars !!!

600$?!? Yikes....it would be foolish for someone to NOT buy this. Good luck :eek:

DJNY

Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + tripod mount + suitcase: only 600 dollars !!!

Wow hard to resist!!

DO not resist, please !! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + BE + Tripod Mount + Suitcase: only 500 dollars !!!

:bumpit::bumpit: Price lowered $500 !!

Sorry I cannot lowered again, this price is really a steal. :(

Last edited:
Re: Laserglow Hercules 700 + EPS + BE + Tripod Mount + Suitcase: only 500 dollars !!!

Oh my gosh, that thing is almost $4000 on laser glow!
Man, I know this is a great deal but I just cant afford to buy much over 200 just for entertainment right now. I'll let people know of your sale if I find someone looking for a high power green.

Hi Silverfire, thank a lot for Your effort!
Now Laserglow is selling Herc 700 at $2842, but my offer is anyway a fantastic deal, less than 1/5 of the real value. And please consider that there is also a beam expander, a tripod mount and a power supply!

Hi Silverfire, thank a lot for Your effort!
Now Laserglow is selling Herc 700 at $2842, but my offer is anyway a fantastic deal, less than 1/5 of the real value. And please consider that there is also a beam expander, a tripod mount and a power supply!

Wow though, that's still a lot. wonder why no one has made an offer for it yet, such a great deal. I would think there would be people wanting to buy it quickly for half of the retail price.