Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold: G9 lens in holder

FS: housed G9 lens​
Hi everyone!
Up for sale is G9 Glass Focusing Lense. This lens work very well with lasers of Blue wavelengths (e.g. - 405nm, 445nm, 450nm, 462nm), and are high quality glass lens (I believe made by Nichia) They are normally set with the Nichia 3 watt 9mm Blue laser diode. They have been carefully removed from their factory mount and installed into a brass m9x0.5 lens barrel. The G9 can have as much as 15% increase from a G2. This is a thread discussing about the G9 lens.

20150309_181006_zpsbpz8qbcs.jpg

20150309_180947_zpslwtlqyjf.jpg

20150309_180841_zpsefgbiuhv.jpg

Lens left: 0
Price: $XX each
Shipping: $7 (international)

*Free focus ring upon request

Last edited:

rhd

Re: FS: G9 lens in holder

Lens left: 4 (going to extract more when free)
Price: $28 each
Shipping: $7 (international)

*Free focus ring upon request

Just a thought, but maybe instead of bumping your thread multiple times, you should consider why nobody is buying... ?

The answer is price. You're asking $28 for something that is readily available for $10 (example) and often purchased on LPF for as little as $3 through GBs (example)

But I guess you DO offer a free focus ring (on request) ;)

Just a thought, but maybe instead of bumping your thread multiple times, you should consider why nobody is buying... ?

The answer is price. You're asking $28 for something that is readily available for $10 (example) and often purchased on LPF for as little as $3 through GBs (example)

But I guess you DO offer a free focus ring (on request) ;)
Wow, I always thought G2 lens is around $30.
If thats the case, price drop to $18.

rhd

Wow, I always thought G2 lens is around $30.
If thats the case, price drop to $18.

G2 is around $30.

You're not selling a G2.

You're selling a G9 (a.k.a. M9, S1, etc)

What you're selling, sells from O-Like for $10.99, as noted above.

G2 is around $30.

You're not selling a G2.

You're selling a G9 (a.k.a. M9, S1, etc)

What you're selling, sells from O-Like for $10.99, as noted above.
405-G-2 glass lens is perfect for High power Blue laser DIYers ,short focus distance 4mm ,less dissipation, enhance the aperture optical power
Not to be rude, but the the link you post is G2

bump
with ship (to Tx) this M9/G9 is $17..
from suzie o-like.
btw tried using the AixiZ Laser 'blank' lens nut w/BenQ 9mm lens and was only able to focus fairly close to the laser. its NOT the one in the pics.(its black not 'brassy')

hak

DTR

btw tried using the AixiZ Laser 'blank' lens nut w/BenQ 9mm lens and was only able to focus fairly close to the laser. its NOT the one in the pics.(its black not 'brassy')

hak

Yea with the three element lens blank it had problems getting close enough to the 9mm diode before bottoming out on the diodes can but would work for 5.6mm and 3.8mm diodes as their cans are not as tall from the emitter. In addition to that issue with the three element lens holder there was also that it was not designed to hold a single element lens and always had the beam coming out at an angel due to the lens not sitting perfectly straight in the housing. Also the retaining ring in the barrel would come loose all the time. That is why I had my machine shop make the brass lens holders like the one pictured in the OP.

^^^ like always DTR is giving us a damn good deal..

jayrob et al makes lens 'nuts' -- I wonder if the AixiZ nut can just be drilled out to make it work with a single 'G' lens?? (from BenQ)

Crazy spaz you stole my thunder here here 5 for 25 and 10 for 10 let him do the math pal. I extracted them myself and mounted them . And best of all I had a good time doing it :))