Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD:FS:::Nubm07E in heavy duty handheld. $180

SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Ello! So I am anticipating some new exciting builds coming up and it's time to let a few of my current ones go. I will be selling my NUBM07E build and my NUGM01T build sometime later this week.

So here are some pictures of the 07E. It is in an incredibly sturdy host built by Gadget and has fantastic run-times! It takes quite a bit before I even feel warmth coming from the head. But I never let my high powered lasers stay on for much more than 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Here's when I first built the laser. The diode is in the prebuilt module+driver ordered from DTR with a 3ele lens.
Gadgets Laser! - Album on Imgur

Now here are some current pictures. It has maybe 30 minutes total runtime on it as I live in the city currently and have little time to use it in the great out doors. Only minimally visible scratches
PAxmqvg.jpg

LrqCKCX.jpg

LrqCKCX.jpg

D9Mdnja.jpg

iemp1jM.jpg

goM2kPd.jpg

The only soldering I did was attaching the leads from the driver to the host. Everything else was done by DTR and Gadget so quality is assured. This laser has never been dropped or hit by anything and the lens was changed once in a clean environment (I was actually allowed some time in my hometown universities clean room to do some laser things:D)
The driver is set to 3.5A.

I'm asking $200 paypal fees and shipping included.

Last edited:

BobMc

Re: FS:::Nubm07E in heavy duty handheld. $200

Great looking host, love the color the 07 puts out. Run at 3.5 amps should last a long time. Excellent price for 200.00, hoping the best for your sale. :)

You have a NUGM01t like that with the GBall factory lens still intact?
If so how much runtime is on it and what are you selling it for?

Beautiful!!! Good luck on the sale, should go pretty quick.

You have a NUGM01t like that with the GBall factory lens still intact?
If so how much runtime is on it and what are you selling it for?

Yeah here's what the thread I made on it.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/custom-520nm-1w-nugm01t-stock-lens-99082.html

Right now I am working on a better solution to the contact board and switch. I don't like how either is functioning and I'd like to change it before selling to someone:undecided:

It has like 15-25 mins runtime

Last edited:

Is that an 18650 host or a smaller battery size, I would like to do an 01t in a small host using 2 x 16340's

Would you be interested in selling the module and driver??
Then you could use the host elsewhere.

Last edited:

Is that an 18650 host or a smaller battery size, I would like to do an 01t in a small host using 2 x 16340's

Would you be interested in selling the module and driver??
Then you could use the host elsewhere.

You still mean the 01t host? I'd really like to sell them as one unit because I don't have any other use for that host afterwards. The head on that host is pretty large so it could handle some of the hotter diodes that we have.

It holds two 18650s

If you sold them separately you might get a Lil more money out of it. We have very few host builders here. I'm sure that host would sell super fast.. just sayin

That's cool, I really want to put a 7475 in a 501/502 size host, but I have so many 532's I don't know why I am so greedy, I have enough. LOL

If you sold them separately you might get a Lil more money out of it. We have very few host builders here. I'm sure that host would sell super fast.. just sayin

I am willing to sell them separately but it'll cost more. I'd do $130 for the module and $100 for the host.

Module was originally $171 with the 3ele lens off of DTR and the host was $135 I think.

And to be honest I think it has a G2 in it not a 3ele. I remember changing the lens once but I swear I changed it to a 3ele not a G2. Either way I'll still do $130 cause I don't like changing the lenses often on open cans.

That's cool, I really want to put a 7475 in a 501/502 size host, but I have so many 532's I don't know why I am so greedy, I have enough. LOL

I wanted to get the 7475 as well but I figured this was much cheaper and basically just the same. I am very happy with this diode and I very much like the stock lens as well.

I will probably do another build with this kind of diode at some point, just a while after the next few planned builds:)

For now I'll make a for sale thread on it and see if I get any bites:)

Last edited:

Sorry I misunderstood, I thought your NUGM01t had the GBall/can still intact, thanks anyway. :beer:

Sorry I misunderstood, I thought your NUGM01t had the GBall/can still intact, thanks anyway. :beer:

Miscommunications here I think:crackup:

It has the original stock lens on it. I'm pretty sure that's what the gball is? It has the fixed focus factory lens and it isn't decanned.

Re: Price Drop::FS:::Nubm07E in heavy duty handheld. $180

New bump!

Now $180. Paypal fees and shipping are included. Super great deal for this diode and host:)

Re: Price Drop::FS:::Nubm07E in heavy duty handheld. $180

If anyone is willing, I'd sell the module for $90 and the host for $90. Just in case someone wanted them separately.