Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD FS Arctic body for Host SOLD

I'm selling My Arctic for someone to use as a Host. It's in excellent condition, but does not have a Diode or Heatsink. Looking for $135.00 shipped US/CA International add $5.00. I will put up pictures if there is any interest.

I've just got other projects taking up My time, so I'm not going to be able to rebuild this beauty.

You could just replace the heatsink and slap in a diode and she'll fire right up if you don't want to gut it.

Anyhow that's my spiel.

BTW I may consider offers.

Last edited:

Re: FS Arctic body for Host

oh great- just saw this
hmmmm very interested in refilling the box i just bought!
ive got a diode. reckon what moh charge for a sink?
still have hv supply for he-ne.
a few grams of floroscein sodium?
i might even part with a couple of feet of my priceless-to me-
waterproof high brightness glow in the dark thick coated FABRIC.
it was made in germany and the company ran only a limited run of this,its the end of a 3 foot roll, i put a headliner in my truck with this stuff, and later saw a guy on ebay selling 8" squares with a uv led money fake keychain on a string for 20 bucks! and getting it!
i would like to rebuild one with better sinking, optics, driver, but i havent even turned mine on a few times,it took so long to get the dang thing im scared to use it!

If You hadn't bought the lenses I was going to sell it as a package. Moh's very reasonable, and He'd probably do it for You or anyone else. I've had a few opportunities to replace the diode and sink, but never did. I am forever doing other projects, so that this afternoon I decided to part with it. I'll sink the money into some of the other things I have going.

I'd need the dimensions or the host itself... a simple sink would be 15-20, a busy sink with a lot of steps would be around $20.

I've got one that I don't want. I turned it into a "mickey moused" 1 watt. I will gladly gut it and sell it as just an empty host. (no driver, no heatsink, no anything other than the shell)

Reactions: mfo