Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD FS: 1W 445nm Aurora C6 CHEAP

STI24

Here I have one of the first host kits Garoq sold on the forums, this was before he had his company name written on the host hence why it has Aurora on it. I bought the host kit from him and the diode driver assembly pre soldered. The lens was bought from jayrob. The diode/driver was tested by Garoq to ensure it was putting out atleast 1W.

All I did was put the laser toghether. The laser has less than 15 minutes of on time, I have never had the laser on for more than 1 minute at a time.

In the sell I am including the laser, 2 Juice rechargeable CR123 batteries and charger that i bought from yobresal.

I apologize for the picture quality, I used my phone. I tried capturing the beam in the last pic. SOLD

1572j9t.jpg

2amaz6.jpg

28lthy8.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: 1W 445nm Aurora C6

Is this still here, I can't believe it, at this price it should be gone now :whistle:

STI24

Re: FS: 1W 445nm Aurora C6

Yeah, its still available. I priced it for a quick sell hopefully someone takes advantage of it soon.

Re: FS: 1W 445nm Aurora C6 CHEAP

You have a PM. I've bought a lot from Garoq the past few months...I've been looking for one of these for a friend at a good price. I'll take it.