Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold: Calibrated LPM

Hey guy's i've got a nice calibrated LPM for sale here. I no longer need it as i've got a Ophir LPM now. I've calibrated the OpAmp circuit against my Ophir before i removed the Voltpanel, switch and 9v battery. The OpAmp circuit i bought from Jufran88. The Tec is an 8x8 from customthermoelectric.com. The only thing you need to complete the LPM is a voltpanel (4 1 2 Blue LED DC 20V Digital Volt Voltage Panel Meter | eBay) A DPST switch (16A 125V or 10A 250V DPST AC On/Off Round Rocker Switch : Rocker Switches | RadioShack.com) A lm7805 inline with voltpanel if using a 9v battery, And 9v battery and battery clip or a 5v source. I needed these things to complete my LPM so they where removed. I've spend over $70 on the parts included and am throwing in the Project box as well that is already cut to fit the other parts because i didn't want it to go to waste. The unit is in good condition there is one small mark on the heatsink just below the Tec where my 9mm 445 wasn't lined up right and you can see it in the picture, i put a little bit of black marker on it to cover it up a bit. I'm asking $55 + shipping.
IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Calibrated LPM

Would you consider assembling it and selling it at a higher price?

Re: FS: Calibrated LPM

Yes if there's interest. The only reason its like this is one because I used the couple missing parts on my 5w lpm, and second I case someone wanted you do a different design.

Pman

Frankly it stinks not having one. Was looking for a good deal.

Last edited:
Sorry, just put pending I case someone became interested. But its SOLD!

Last edited: