Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

***SOLD*** Broken X105

Up for sale is a broken X105 laser. Before it got broken, it put out an average of 113mW and a peak of 122mW. Now it puts out a dot that gets big and distorted over a short distance, and a big ring around the dot. The ring around the dot even stays when the aperture cap is removed. Here are a few pictures of what it emits.

lased001.jpg

Dot at 10 ft

lased002.jpg

Dot from 3 ft

lased003.jpg

Dot from 3ft. again

lased004.jpg

Dot from 15ft

bX105_1.jpg

The beam in a dark room. As you can see it still puts out a nice amount of green.

bX105_2.jpg

The casing. As you can tell, the casing is pretty chipped up. The paint or whatever it is on it came off extremely easily when tape was on the casing!

bX105_3.jpg

Another picture of the casing.

I'm asking $50 + shipping for it. This is meant for someone who thinks they can fix it, or for someone wants to turn it into a high powered IR burner.

Edit: I can't take anything lower than $50. This is basically my mom's X105 (see my "bad day for my X105" thread!), and she doesn't want anything less than $50 for it because she is paying for my new CNI.

Re: FS: Broken X105

im interested ill buy it if i can repaint it but im still thinking ill keep this offer in mind

I cant find the "bad day for my X105" thread, I think it might be gone. So what happened to this?

No hope of returning it to Nova? I'd take that for $50. Depending.

edit: Yeah I'll take it. Could you tell me what happened to it? Dropped?