Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 301mW LPC-826 - RED Laser

Re: FS: 301mW LPC-826 - RED Laser

Oh dang, you just had to go flashing this around huh? haha I really want a red...
I guess maybe my next paycheck will go towards a red and a 808.. this is such a good deal >.>

Last edited:

rhd

Oh dang, you just had to go flashing this around huh? haha I really want a red...
I guess maybe my next paycheck will go towards a red and a 808.. this is such a good deal >.>

Hmmm, I'd go red before 808 (though of course I'm biased because I'm selling a red, not an 808!)

BTW, has your green showed up yet? I forgot to mention this via PM, but your key is in the second package with the batteries, just in case you were wondering!

Hmmm, I'd go red before 808 (though of course I'm biased because I'm selling a red, not an 808!)

BTW, has your green showed up yet? I forgot to mention this via PM, but your key is in the second package with the batteries, just in case you were wondering!

no it hasn't yet, I'll definitely let you know when it does though. Since it was a holiday yesterday it might of made it to Anchorage and just didn't get delivered.

I'm not sure if Im going to wait to buy another laser or not, I haven't decided.. but these two reds your selling are both tempting..
Now that I think about it a high powered 808nm sounds pretty good too, although I haven't seen any for sale recently. (besides the 500mw yob 808s)
I'm looking for about 750-1500mw of 808, but if one doesn't show up reasonably ill probably just get one of yobresals.

Last edited: