Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

SOLD 2.2w 445. healthy laser for sale!

Down with Umbrella

Hey everyone,

I have for sale a 2.2w m140 build In a Cree XML-T6. the diode is very efficient we briefly discussed it here. this laser stays very cool compared to some of my others.
I will be selling this laser with a G2 lens, dust cap, and batteries, if you don't want the batteries let me know and I can take some off the price or if you don't want the G2 I am willing to take more off.
unfortunately I don't have any glasses and charger to part with but I know they can be purchase cheap on ebay.

Asking $160 + $5 for shipping us. outside USA PM me.
I know I am relatively new to the forum, if you would like to use a middle man no problem. this can go out the very next day w/ tracking.

9081-image.jpg

Also worth noting: testing was done with a G9 lens. I will not be selling this with a G9 but with a G2. I don't have pictues of the G2 readings but the difference was maybe 10-15mW. sorry I don't have a graph=[
8948-image.jpg

45 degree line generator on a foggy night. sometime tonight I will try to provide better beam shots.
9083-image.jpg

Safe home please I don't want to hear about my laser on the 5 o'clock news.
Thank you!

jefferson

Last edited:

cheech226

Re: 2.2w 445. healthy laser for sale!

down with umbrella is a straight up member and a pleasure to do business with. have no fears doing transactions with him.

Livinloud

If anyone wants a middle man I'd be happy to assist. Obviously would LPM the lassr with the included lens and provide the buyer (and seller if desired) with the graph.

Looks like a nice laser and nice little deal

Down with Umbrella

This laser is still for sale or looking to trade for an HeNe of relative equal value!

MattM15

Just waiting for a refund to my credit card hopefully it comes soon if it does I might have to buy this off of you if it's still available.

MattM15

Is it still available?

Down with Umbrella

Currently this laser is PENDING, I'll let you know ASAP Matt.

MattM15

Alright let me know. I've got card in hand! ;)