Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD - 2.1 Watt Custom Ehgemus Work of Art

SOLD - 2.1 Watt Custom Ehgemus Work of Art

The host is truly a one of a kind work of art, custom machined by Ehgemus.

The laser is driven by dual Flexdrives running in parallel and set at 900mA each, uses an M140 diode direct pressed into the host and is powered by a single 26650 battery. The beam is focused through a G2 lense and peaks at over 2.3 Watts, then settles in at a comfortable 2.1 Watts throughout its suggested duty cycle of 1 minute on and 1 minute off.

Laser has less than 5 minutes of runtime on it.

Laser power was measured on a recently calibrated Ophir sensor, and power is guraranteed!

Included with the laser are 2 protected 4000mAH 26650 4Sevens batteries and a new Trustfire rapid charger.

I will only sell ths laser to adults over the age of 18, that have safety goggles and laser experience.

Asking price $350.00, including Priority Mail shipping whithin the U.S.

IMAG0334.jpg
IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg
IMAG0332.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg
IMAG0334.jpg

CustomEhgemus-1.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS - 2.1 Watt Custom Ehgemus Work of Art

Nice laser, Looks very similar to one I put together VERY similar.

rhd

Is it normal to see such a spiky LPM graph like that? I've never had a fast-response LPM connected to a graphing program.

No, the spikes were caused by me focusing the beam and centering the dot on the sensor.

If you look at my sale thread for the other Ehgemus you'll see its nearly straight throughout the measurement.

Last edited:

rhd

No, the spikes were caused by me focusing the beam and centered the dot on the sensor.

If you look at my sale thread for the other Ehgemus you'll see its nearly stight throughout the measurement.

Right on.

I'd put that note right above your LPM chart, just in case any potential buyers see the chart, but don't realize that those spikes aren't laser-related!

Awesome build Mark!

Very nice laser. I love Ehgemus hosts. Did you thermal epoxy the drivers to heatsinks?

Thanks yob! For driver heatsinking I just thermal adhered them to the inside of the pill. I thought about adding additional heatsinking, but at only 900mA per driver I figured the just pill was more than enough.

I love Ehgemus hosts too, but I had 6 of them sitting on my desk and figured I should let a couple of them go.

Last edited: