Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**SOLD** ~1.5 Watt 445nm in a C6 *comes with FA & Batteries

Hey guys, up FS is a ~1.5 Watt 445nm Blue laser in a C6 host. It has a copper heatsink which dissipated heat better than Al. It also comes with Moh's Focus adapter in black with the lens.

POWER!! - Since i don't know the actuall power of the laser, here is the deal. I am taking offers from $130 (shipping not included (ex $5-$7)) which will include the laser, a box, and batteries. If the laser is more powerful than 1.5 watts, great for you, you got more than you paid for. If it is less, say, 1.2 Watts (will have to show me proof it is underpowered), i will refund one fifth of your money, because you only get 4/5 of what you paid for, so there is no risk.

Shipping: Only ship to the USA, and will only accept buyers with positive rep, to assure the person is responsible.

NOW, ONTO THE LASER:

"oh glorious lightsaber!"

beamshot.jpg

diode in copper module with copper heatsink:

laserpics.jpg

The driver ans solder connection:

driver.jpg

The focus adapter:

lensandFA.jpg

The three element glass lens:

lens.jpg

The wire job and exposed heatsink

wires.jpg

The Lot of all the laser parts:

lot.jpg

You will also get two rechargeable 16340 batteries. Since this uses a linear driver, you need two li-ion batteries to operate this laser. ALWAYS USE GOGGLES!

For this laser, i would recommend a 45 sec - 1 min duty cycle, and then a minute or two off. If this cycle is too short for you, i will be selling C8 builds soon.

If you have any questions, please PM and i will get to you as soon as possible!

-Matt

***********SOLD***********

Last edited:

Re: ~1.5 Watt 445nm in a C6 *comes with FA & Batteries

I like how you are not claiming 2w+ since you don't have an LPM but if you are gong to start selling I recommend getting one... There has been a lot of crap given to noobs trying to sell without having one. Atleast you have already made the laser ;)

I like how you are not claiming 2w+ since you don't have an LPM but if you are gong to start selling I recommend getting one... There has been a lot of crap given to noobs trying to sell without having one. Atleast you have already made the laser ;)

Well, i want to get one, but money's tight. Waiting for some cash to flow in. Do you know of any < $100.

Driver type and current setting?

Moh's Linear Driver in the c6 pill @ 1.8A. M140 diode in a copper module.

Lpm under 100 dont exist unless you build it yourself and calibrate it. If you want a chap LPM then look into the blue fan basic lpm.

Yea i emailed them. Just curious, why are there so little interest in this thread. i mean, its a good price. Want to get rid of this laser soon so i can build my next one. ???

BrianM

I may be interested...will have to see how things look this next paycheck. Bookmarked tho...looks awesome.

Last edited:
~1.5 Watt 445nm in a C6 *comes with FA & Batteries

Awesome! Just remember, it's first come first serve, so don't take too long :D

Last edited:

Also remember as a seller you are responsible for checking into the buyer and for making sure they understand the dangers and safety factors. If they blind someone or get caught by the police doing something stupid and the police ask where they got the laser, your butt could be on the line as well. Good luck with your sale though :beer: