Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

******SOLD**********   $66 Wicked Bucks

*No longer available

Same idea as my last topic [check my last posts if you're curious]

I've $66 in wicked bucks that I want to use, so what I want is somebody to buy something either at or around $66 (can be a little over or under) paypal me the money (not fully, so you get something out of this) then I order what you asked for with the wicked bucks, and I sent it to you as soon as I get it with free shipping. My last transaction like this was for $200 and went very smoothly :] I'm a trusted trader in the past on here, lasercommunity and CPF.

And to try and rid any confusion if there is some, here's an example of a scenario:

You want a pair of sport laser goggles and a dragon case, $68 total plus $18 shipping. Sent me $68 in paypal, I'll order the goggles and dragon case and pay for shipping myself, then when I get the goggles and case I'll ship them to you via USPS for free.

PM me or email me at crashb65@yahoo.com with the subject "WICKED BUCKS SALE" if interested, or with questions!****

Re: $66 Wicked Bucks to use for somebody for excha

Pending offer...waiting for a follow up email :p