Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So there's something I need to tell you guys...

Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing my story because some people have asked...

Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it later :(

First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's ****ed up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so ****ing beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy **** went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to **** her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was ****ed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever ****ing seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Please tell me you get the joke...

(I don't have a sister, this is a joke, not real, shamelessly copypasta from reddit)

Last edited:
I dont get the joke , but if its not a joke , i think you should speak to a professional about coping with these feelings that your joking about.

Im not sure about laws in your state but i think incest is illegal for the most part.

Geez people, has no one ever seen the Star Wars trilogy?

It's freakin' Luke Skywalker and the plot of Star Wars!

I don't have a sister, my mom's not dead, No one in my family has ever been arrested, and my dad is not an evil Sith lord named Darth Vader.

Lol I get it! But you totality mind f***** me till the end.

Thank you, someone got it!

I just read it today, thought it was hilarious and felt exactly the same as you, and thought a geeky site like this one would get it.

I just spent 5 minutes of my life reading something that may or may
not be a joke.....and has absolutely nothing to do with Lasers...:(

I'm a Star Trek guy....:whistle:

Jerry

Asherz

whaaaat theee f**k, I thought you were being serious, I was like "this guy is messed up..."

I still kinda get the joke but it didn't click until you said anything... But I haven't watched star-wars much more than three times and it was a long time ago.

I'm a Star Trek guy....:whistle:

Jerry

star-gate personally :) But I have watched star-trek occasionally.

lmao that is great.

it makes you wonder who has the time to think of these things.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Damn man I was pretty scared for a bit there! I am a big Star Wars (and Star Trek) fan and have watched the whole series many times but I didn't get it until you explained it in the next post. :p Doesn't surprise me though, I failed to grasp the main ideas of any the novels we had to read in high school and my teachers always said how horrible my ability to understand what I read was.:whistle:

"a couple of guys who were up to no good started causin trouble in my neighborhood, I got in 1 lil fight and my mom got scared she said "you're moving in with you auntie and uncle in bel-aire"". I was waiting for this the whole time. I lol'd at all the people who offered you advice.

will