Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So, there was a little bit of chaos on my street tonight...

rhd

Last edited:

Lmfao at the sparkly dude at 3:20. What the hell was going on? I don't have my headphones by me and my gf is asleep atm if they say in the video.

Lol TJ you would. I was rooting for boston this series. Cause my team got knocked out by the Canucks last series.

Honestly not a big TV sports fan, but I can say Boston has been due this win for a long time.

Pilgor

I'm so pissed they lost. I wouldn't want to walk through that crowd with a Boston Jersey. TJ, how are the Boston streets?

Last edited:
All I have to say is..................

When the ice on the river melts .....
the Hockey season should end and players
should go home....:na:

It's going to hit 30 deg C today...

Jerry

Fenzir

You should have seen philly when the phillies won the world series. I joined my friends for a late night round of building top golf.

TJ, how are the Boston streets?

It was hopping, but no major incidents, thankfully. Last time Boston won a big championship a girl died when a rubber bullet from the riot police went through her eye, and then into her brain. Since then they keep it under control. I could hear people yelling and screaming from the neighbors houses.

v33

Yeah Vancouver, you show that HBC window who's boss! Breaking store windows ALWAYS brings your hockey team better luck next season!

All I have to say is..................

When the ice on the river melts .....
the Hockey season should end and players
should go home....:na:

It's going to hit 30 deg C today...

Jerry

Imma fire the air conditionner

I'm worried about you RHD. The only part of the video I was actually interested in, when the chicks were dancing around, and you pan past them in like a second. Come on, I know it's a riot and all, (Although I have to say, it looks like a polite riot :) ) but let's get your filming priorities straight! :D