Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So Everybody Knows

P

Proctor

Just so everybody knows, any posts of mine that say "I love FuSion" are just edits because SenKat wants to butth4x FuSion.

I didn't post the "I love FuSion" things and I absolutley despise FuSion.

Swift is kewlies now though.

T

timelord

SenKat is just trying to keep the peace i know why Fusion posted that crap. It was just to rub you up the wrong way, don't let him get to you mate..

T

timelord

Proctor the best revenge for you is just to post fantastic photography in your own post, so when he views it he can look in awe of your work. ;)

P

Proctor

Timelord said:
Proctor the best revenge for you is just to post fantastic photography in your own post, so when he views it he can look in awe of your work.  ;)

Nah, not as many people view this forum and I doubt FuSion ever looks here...he only posts here to piss me off. Photography would make no difference as he'd just come back with some shit photo that all the noobs over at LC like.

T

timelord

You'll be suprised how many do just view and not post and if you do make your own post i'll make it a sticky for you and you can just call it proctors gallery? ;) or something like that. We will moderate it for you and keep it all yours [smiley=beer.gif]

K

kingzilla

This forum need a free for all thread, just one sticky, were anything goes. Some of us obviously need to vent. ;D

T

timelord

Moderator said:
This forum need a free for all thread, just one sticky, were anything goes. Some of us obviously need to vent.  ;D
Well i think we've enough drama here in the last few days but if we do have a bashing thread then it should be called FIGHT CLUB Like i did on the LC. In practice it worked and kept the other threads on the board free from fights.

S

SenKat

Maybe just a fight club forum - this is lasers here -folks SHOULD be grown up enough to handle talk about lasers here, or other decent topics - instead of dropping to name calling, and petty little infantile arguments over nothing. Trust me, I am about sick of it - I came here for lasers, not to babysit a bunch of arguing folks - that is nuts, in my book. Cannot folks just save that crap for elsewhere ? By the way, for those of you that will take this personally - it is not meant to be a personal attack. Seek help if you view this as an attack.

T

timelord

I do agree mate but as we know tempers get frayed easily by some member and after all they're only human. I suppose this is the natural process of debate but in the end we all seem to reach a sensible conclusion. After the intial blows of anger are all disolved in debate thing do settle down in the end.