Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Snow n lasers

:) Seeing as how it is snowing in Berkshire this evening it seemed rude not to point some lasers at it.

Lasers are
Sentorch 170mw red
Blu ray running at 110ma
Kaidomen 50mw green

They all look similar intensity to the naked eye....camera sees it differently.

Attachments

• snow_n_lasers03.jpg
    snow_n_lasers03.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 80

waving them around a bit.....

Regards rog8811

Attachments

• snow_n_lasers01.jpg
    snow_n_lasers01.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 84
that 'waving them around' picture is REALLY cool!!! :eek: :eek: :D

I cant wait for snow to start here... I got my turbo AWD car ready for some fun :cool: :cool:

daguin

GooeyGus said:
that 'waving them around' picture is REALLY cool!!!  :eek: :eek: :D

I cant wait for snow to start here... I got my turbo AWD car ready for some fun  :cool: :cool:

Nice! Snow is prettier than rain.

Peace,
dave

GooeyGus said:
that 'waving them around' picture is REALLY cool!!! :eek: :eek: :D

I cant wait for snow to start here... I got my turbo AWD car ready for some fun :cool: :cool:
it snowed here yesterday, I can't wait will snow comes so I can drift without worrying about my tires wearing down too much or flipping ;D also I bet my lasers will look cool in the snow :D

Nice pics, the last one is really cool. :D

Too bad it doesn't snow very often here in southern Sweden, not even in the middle of the winter. Almost always dull, rainy weather. :mad: And rain isn't so great with lasers as snow reflects way more light than rain.

Lasers and heavy snow fall looks really cool, it glitters so prettily. :p

I tried my spiro, again to the eye it looked great, the camera cannot hack it though...

Bottom left you can see where the pattern was on the roof and it is easy to see......

Attachments

• snow_n_lasers06.jpg
    snow_n_lasers06.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 89
....so I tried the tunnel...not much better

Regards rog8811

Attachments

• snow_n_lasers05.jpg
    snow_n_lasers05.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 77
Loads of snow here in Hertfordshire too ;D
Shining a laser about looks great to the eye, but there's so much light pollution here it looks rubbish on camera :(

It snowed here in MN on last Sunday. I forgot about using my laser... Can't wait! Even though, for the most part, I don't want it to snow: cold, wet, dry, ect.

We actually had some flurries here in Illinois yesterday, there wasn't enough for cool pictures with the lasers though.

The one where you waved around the lasers is sweet.

It snowed over here today but i forgot to take pics of my lyra :( For christmas i'm getting an X-50 with a pair of goggles so it should be fun :)

Kenom

Man we left ya all behind up here in montana. 2 1/2 weeks ago (Oct 9) we had blizzard like conditions and got 6"-8" in 2 days. Was freaking insane that at the beginning of the october there was snow. That has almost never happened. I think we even made the news!

Ace82

Nice pictures Rog!  Looks like a nice house too!  I heard that it is supposed to rain here in Ca this weekend, maybe it's the aftermath of your storm.  ;D

Alex

It was snowing in northants the other night aswell :cool:

The beams look very cool in the snow, even the cheapy ones

I'll be visiting my dad this Christmas. The 473, RPL and IgorT build will be going with me so I hope it snows real good one day. I'm still deciding if I should put the batteries in my luggage and carry the lasers with me or something else.