Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sled GB low prices New Sleds!

Thanks! to all of you who got sleds from the last several GB's I arranged. I will be able to order another ~45 GGW and as many LPC's, PHR's and SF-AW210 sleds as we want.

A few differences from other GB deals, I insure all USA packages and ship them out quite promptly. (With nearly 30 sleds on hand), I may also send you your LPC's or PHR's from current stock if you are among the first to order. I am dependable, and I do care about how your treated as a buyer, and will do my best to please and to show diligance in these dealings. Also,

These will be available with or without Paypal costs, depending on if you send the M.O. or cashier's check, (and in the case of a few veterans who likely know who they are, a personal check), if using PP, please realize that the nuisance 3% +0.30 USD must be added in, as I can't pay for this or for the extra cost(s) for international shipping, or additional insurance. It's a GB,not designed to make money, and I could easily go into the red if these costs were not paid by the buyer, so, I am sure most of you good folks understand. For international, please let me know from the first PM or email, your location, (country), and if additional insurance is wanted.
I will provide Axixz modules, but won't be harvesting diodes or pressing them into modules this time around, sorry.

The cost, shipped and insured in the USA for each sled or item:

GGW $61
SF-AW210 $50 New lower cost!
LPC $11
PHR $12
Axixz module $4 NOTE: none Axixz modules & only 6 LPC's but lots of PHR's left!

Please inquire for quantity discounts for > 4 sleds any mix, (usual savings $1 a sled < 10, $2 sled >10, due to savings mailing and insuring.

Note; International insurance is a considerable cost, but is available. If your country has dependable mail, I will have dated proof of shipping, so you don't have to wonder if and when I shipped to you. Also, please let me know if there are customs issues or taxes and how to mark or value your package.

If you use my email, (preferred for easy searching), it's the same as my PP ID: scopeguy20@gmail.com and remember to give me your LPF name and exactly what it's for and any shipping details, (country) Your name and shipping address if different from the one on PP etc. both on the email and PP notes if used. It get's time consuming to crazy looking for these facts in old PM's! The order is in! I expect to receive the sleds about 4-5 days after Monday.

Orders/ Reservations:

RA_ Pierce 1X GGW PAID Shipped
roSSco 1X SF-AW210 PAID Shipped
kikbot 2X LPC's PAID Shipped
millirad 2X LPC's 2 PHR 1 GGW 4X Axixz modules Priority PAID Shipped
sightfx 1X GGW PAID Shipped
scopeguy20 15x LPC's 15X PHR's PAID
Flaminpyro 3X PHR's 3X GGW 3X SF-AW210 6X LPC 6x Axixz modules PAID Shipped
charliebruce 3X LPC's PAID Shipped
cust11 1X GGW PAID Shipped
whatsupadrian 2X GGW PAID Shipped
Darkarmyofone 4X GGW PAID & 4X Axixz modules PAID Shipped
matrixcs 2X PHR's & 2X Axixz modules PAID Shipped
Mrcrouse 1X PHR 1X LPC 3X Axixz modules PAID Shipped

IgorT 3X GGW Paid and Sent
Benm 2X LPC's 2X PHR's PAID Sent

Last edited:

Xer0

Have a GGW and the red LCC, a LPC and a PHR from Glenn! totally recommendable service :)

as soon as i get my drivers they will get life \o/

Anyone still wanting me to get more sleds? So far, I can cover the expressed desires with what's on hand guys! If there's not more interest it c/b a scrub. -Glenn

Last edited:
Sorry to repeat myself, but is anybody still looking into buying some sleds? (er... bump!)

:whistle:

Benm

I might be interested in a couple, but how much would shipping to holland be for, say, 4 sleds? Doesnt need to be insured, regular airmail from the us seems to make it here fine.

Up to 10 oz to Holland, about $9, so it is only about $7 more than in USA, (I usually state cost shipped in USA). Thanks Benm and Best Wishes! -Glenn

jayrob

Glenn, you sure have been great with communication and prompt shipping...

VERY organized! I'm sure you have asked you supplier about the BDR 8X sleds??

Any hope there?
Jay

Hey Jay, I think it has been a few days since I've asked, good reminder to ask again.

And thanks again Jay, I really try to be ready and send 'em all out as fast as possible.

Benm

Up to 10 oz to Holland, about $9, so it is only about $7 more than in USA

Just to get this right: If i ordered 2 LPC and 2 PHR sleds, the total cost would be $53, plus paypal fee of about $2?

I would buy 2 more LPC sleds if they become available Glenn. Thanks

Thanks millirad, I'll let you know when they come in later this week. -GH