Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SKYlasers ordering

Ok this is kinda a simple question so lets get to it. On average, how many days does it normally take for a SKYlaser to arrive after it has been shipped? I'm in Texas just so you know.

Are you talking about the laserbtb group buy?

I understand the seller is flying in from China, bringing all the goods, and shipping them via FedEx ground domestically (from within the US) Since your midway from either coast, that should be 2 or 3 shipping days, from the time it gets shipped.

Last edited:

Blord

Are you talking about the laserbtb group buy?

I understand the seller is flying in from China, bringing all the goods, and shipping them via FedEx ground domestically (from within the US) Since your midway from either coast, that should be 2 or 3 shipping days, from the time it gets shipped.

That is the JETLASERS groupbuy. :)

The goods from SKYLASER groupbuy will be shipped by FedEx. That is world wide express and takes 2-3 days to deliver if the custom doesn't hold the shipment.

That is the JETLASERS groupbuy. :)

The goods from SKYLASER groupbuy will be shipped by FedEx. That is world wide express and takes 2-3 days to deliver if the custom doesn't hold the shipment.

No that's also not the case... at least it hasn't been before.

For the JL groupbuys, the lasers are shipping in bulk via DHL to Hakzaw, he tests them out, and re-ships them to the participants domestically.

@Dubwoofer - Shipping time is really down to whatever method you pay for, to ship. The bigger question IMO is how fast Skylasers is able to process and turn around orders in house. I would imagine very fast if it's a common model, and they have one ready to go.

In October I ordered a 650nm 200mw from Skylasers, independent from the GB, and it took 5 days to get to me in NJ via Fed Ex