Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Skylaser 150mw Green Laser Pointer Review

I'll start off by saying I'm a noobie when it comes to lasers however I have done lots of research on this. I recently decided to order a laser pointer from Skylaser aka laserbtb.com. I will post a simple review without pictures as I do not have a functional camera at this time.

I ordered this LP 532nm 1mW-150mW.

- Communication

10/10

I was in contact with a person named Kevin. He was in constant communication with me since the first day I placed my order answering any questions I had and usually the next day I had a response from him. He was very friendly. He even asked what color I wanted the laser in and they installed an IR filter the first time I asked for one. Excellent communication all around.

- Price

9/10

I paid $75 roughly for this laser excluding shipping. The price I felt was pretty good compared to some other retailers but it can be a tad better.

- Shipping

10/10

I paid $26 for DHL shipping. Order placed on April 11th. They shipped it out on April 14th it took about 2 1/2 days for me to receive it from Hong Kong, China. Fastest shipping I have ever seen in my life. It was shipped well too and I noticed the package was indeed inspected cause it had a stamp on it and there was a label saying "rechargeable flashlight sample" and it was $16 USD. They sent it to Cincinnati then it came to New York where I live.

- Laser quality

9/10

When I put the laser in my hand it had some weight to it and it definitely felt like a quality host. It came in a nice little tin case and a small key used for activating the laser, turning it off and going low power mode. I played around with it for about a minute in my living room and it was during midday. The dot was at least 40-50x brighter than my 5mw green pointer off Ebay. The beam was clearly visible with the sun shining indoors. All around excellent product.

There was 1 problem with the pointer. Low power mode didn't work. All in all excellent product. Simply amazing !

-Power

Can't rate this as I don't have a meter to test it out.

I don't have a meter however I can see the beam and dot clear as day during midday without a problem. The intensity of the dot is insane from 20+ feet away.

All in all Skylasers was very pleasant to deal with throughout this process and it took exactly 5 days from placing my order to receive the product and test it out. If anyone is interested in purchasing lasers from this company they have quality products and shipping is extremely fast and good.

Last edited:

LT1le.png

Last edited: