Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Simpson's Trivia

Okay just something I thought might be fun... Someone will ask a piece of Simpson's trivia and the first to answer it correctly gets to post the next question. Now we're going to go n the honor system here guys, NO GOOGLING PLEASE.
I'll start out easy...

Who actually owns the power plant?
Hint: It's NOT Mr. Burns

From wikipedia and funtrivia.com:

Who is owner of the Nuclear Power Plant?

Mr. Burns. Mr. Burns is the oldest man in Springfield. He is also the richest man in Springfield. His first name is Charles and in his childhood he was given the choice of his poor loving family or a rich man from the city. Mr. Burns chose the life of the rich man and moved to Springfield.

This is very true... But for legal reasons he never put the power plant in his name. Do you know who actually owns the power plant?

That actually is a pretty hard one... How about the names of the aliens on the Halloween specials?

Firemylaser got it, well done. Since he didn't take it someone please post a new question.

And the other alien's name is Kang

Jub-jub? Aren't someone suppose to answer the mom-Q first? I had to google-cheat to find out her name :-X