Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Significant Radiation Spike Detected June 7th & 8th near Indiana/Michigan Border

Significant Radiation Spike Detected June 7th & 8th near Indiana/Michigan Border

Indiana Radiation Spike Triggers Elevated Levels In Other States, Corporate Media Stays Silent

Reddit, I think there is a giant (nuclear) coverup afoot. by OCDTrigger
http://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

Re: Significant Radiation Spike Detected June 7th & 8th near Indiana/Michigan Border

:pop:

Interesting. Time to grab my tinfoil hat.

joeyss

Re: Significant Radiation Spike Detected June 7th & 8th near Indiana/Michigan Border

Probably just Gary, Indiana at it again... >_<
But, uh seriously that's a bit weird....could just be a freak flare?

hmmm... what weird timing. Do you think this is legit?

I live very close to a coast guard refuel depot in indiana and we had 14 unmarked blackhawks refuel 2 times within a 24 hour time frame

How do they know it's nuclear radiation and not radiation from outer space?

A major red flag regarding the authenticity of these reports is that there is no website data on the included screenshot, nor is there a link to this "missing" information so that we can see that it's missing (or whatever state it might be in) for ourselves. IMO this is a painfully obvious omission. These reports could certainly be legit in every way, but I'm skeptical because they somewhat obviously leave out a simple means of verifying their claims.

Last edited:

Does anyone know where David Hahn is these days? :anyone:

(google him if you don't know the story)

Very strange, but as with all these kinds of reports I am extremely skeptical.
Also these people are not reading the fine print. These stations are run by individuals, and not all readings are accurate.
Chasing ghosts is more like it.

Group sourced data can be quite unreliable, just as the NRC said.

SO, if I happen to walk by the detector with some fiesta ware, I'd show up as having a radioactive event too...

Last edited:

Huh... well it's safe to say he's taken himself out of the gene pool.

oh joy.....that happened exactly where i live..

AWESOME.

HULK TIME.

ped

Anyone near ^^ crazyspaz with a 405nm shine it at him see if he fluoresces ? .

Or see if he's just GITD in general?

Oh, and these thread titles should always be "Alleged radiation spike ect ect" .

Last edited: