Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Show me your saltwater fish tank.

Damn you had to ask now I'll have to wade through a stack of Hard Drives to find pictures of My Bow Front tank before I took it down to move.:scowl:

Sorry didn't mean to put you to work.:crackup: I had a 46 bowfront before but it was hard to take pictures and videos of it because of the curved glass.

Yea you have to get the camera at just the right angle. Now I'll have to go digging in boxes to find the drives. I only have 8 of them someplace, and of course the pics will be on the last drive I hook up.

Things

I've always wanted a salt water tank, though I don't think I'd have the commitment, they are a lot of work :(

I love those fish though :)

Is your Video at fast play or are your animals on speed?
btw, nice reef !

jaycey

My 120 gallon reef & 30 gallon Sump Tank , had to get rid of it when the kids came along but I have just got permission off the Mrs to get a Nano Reef:)

Montiporas, Acroporas, Hysterix, Turbinaria, Porites (with Christmas Tree Worms) Pulsing Xenia, etc...etc...etc..!

This pictures were taken pretty early in its development (~1 year)

reef011large.jpg

reef009large.jpg

Great looking tank Jaycey. Is that a shallow tank? The second picture makes the tank look like it is not a very deep.

Dawinzi the video is in regular speed. They just act like crack heads when there is food in the tank.

jaycey

Great looking tank Jaycey. Is that a shallow tank? The second picture makes the tank look like it is not a very deep.

Dawinzi the video is in regular speed. They just act like crack heads when there is food in the tank.

Yeah it is fairly shallow at ~18" deep, went for a shallow design for greater light penetration.
You will understand the importance of light in a Reef;)
Also easier maintainance not having saltwater upto your neck!

Cheers