Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Should i order from wickedlasers?

i'm planning to buy
E3 Elite Series
- Model : Purple 100mW (+$89.95)

and

Core Series
- Model : Green 5mW (+$29.95

Should i?:thanks:

Okay, here is my answer. No, no, NO, and... NO! Well, unless you want the shipping to be 3+ month's, and possibly the wrong item, sure go ahead. I would not recommend it, Try Lazerer:)

thank you for your opinion, i will take them into serious consideration, i'm just too fascinated by the e3 host haha thx anyway

No, Do not go with that company, as i dont think anyone has heard of it before. Lazerer has good review's so far, so look through their website and see if anything else interests you.

This ones in stock..
Cyber1000 - 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Water Proof

00Giorge

I would not do business with WL, the Customs and FDA watch for all of their shipments and confiscate as many as they can find and it takes for ever to get anything from them. Their customer service is terrible and you might want to do some reading here on the forum before ordering.

I would not do business with WL, the Customs and FDA watch for all of their shipments and confiscate as many as they can find and it takes for ever to get anything from them. Their customer service is terrible and you might want to do some reading here on the forum before ordering.
thanks

Most orders are received in 3-4 weeks now... many even sooner.

eexe

He already jumped on a member who said that peolpe who buy WL's products are stupid. I think that I've also seen his name(dan) on WL's forum lasercommunity, I don't remember if he's an admin there, though, and his sig just confirms it all. If LPF had the same rules as lasercommunity he would be already banned.

He already jumped on a member who said that peolpe who buy WL's products are stupid. I think that I've also seen his name(dan) on WL's forum lasercommunity, I don't remember if he's an admin there, though, and his sig just confirms it all. If LPF had the same rules as lasercommunity he would be already banned.
I don't remember jumping on anyone... and it wasn't because he said people who buy WL products are dumb (everyone is entitled to their opinions).

I was more confused about his perception of a business trying to earn money... and his blanket statement of his fellow countrymen.

It doesn't really matter... but I apologize for the confusion.

Just curious though... when did this become an "Us vs. Them"? Or better yet... why do so many still buy into that mentality???

Don't we all love the same thing... essentially anyways???