Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shipping notice !

S

SenKat

Everyone who was in on the Group buys for hte diodes, and/or the housings have had their "stuff" shipped today ! WOW...that was a herculean effort ! and this was a SMALL group buy ! Anywho - I sent it all either USPS priority, or USPS Global Priority - so, tues/weds for the stateside folks, and Friday/Monday for the oversseas folks most likely....This was kinda fun - I cannot wait to find another cool deal to gather up interest again !

T

timelord

Top man SenKat looking forward to the parcel now ;) I've got a tasty looking female post lady so any excuse will do too LOL!! ;D ;D

S

SenKat

Careful, Timelord - you are approaching the age of being a dirty old man ! HAHAHAHAHA ! That is just jealousy speaking ! My postal lady is NOTHING to look at - although she is very nice, and brings my mail to me when I have packages, too....very cool !

T

timelord

My postal girl is a part time model, as for my age well i can still pass for 25 :D Being single means i'm not restricted LOL!! ;D Now you on the other hand are a married man so your only allowed to window shop LOL!!! ;D
My postal lady Kerry is a part time model and has given me permissionto post this picture of her now if anyone has a postal worker as sweet as this girl i'll eat my hat LOL!!! ;D You can see why the post is so pleasurable in the mornings :D

Attachments

• Kerry__.JPG
    Kerry__.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 373
wow!! I think my postal worker is a dude. You must spend a fortune online just so you can get packaged delivered.... ;)

T

timelord

stevetexas said:
wow!!   I think my postal worker is a dude.  You must spend a fortune online just so you can get packaged delivered....   ;)
Fortunately we talk online sometimes and meet out for a beer too when she's not working. She' only 18. I'm old enough to be her dad LOL!!

SenKat --

Your package with the 6545 diode should arrive tomorrow. I didn't pay extra for delivery like THAT !!!

Mike

S

SenKat

Thanks, Mike - NOW I know why Timelord is always pay-paling me to ship stuff to him ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Thanks, Mike - NOW I know why Timelord is always pay-paling me to ship stuff to him ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
No need i had a hug and a kiss from her last night whilst i was out last night in the pub :D I also got an invite to her birthday party ;) I love being single ;D

mooke

WOW!! That was quick.Mine were here at noon.Time to put one together.
Thanks again.
Dave

SenKat --

My care packages arrived today too but where is that buxom delivery gal ??

Interesting stuff and now what can we do with 400 5.6 megOhm resistors ??

Mike

S

SenKat

I am glad everyone's care packages arrived ! I guess this makes TWO successful Group Buys now ! Wooo-Hooooo ! LPF history right here, folks ! ;D ;D ;D

I received my diodes, housings, and dragon cases yesterday - thanks a ton for all your hard work and making this happen. :) :) :)

thanks senkat i got the housings today. now all i need to do is to wait for the ps3 laser assembly :D cant wait to have a violet laser :cool:

P

Proctor

Timelord,

I bet she handles big packages very well. With pride and joy.

:eek: WOW! she's smmmokin'

like stevetexas said - I'd be in debt ordering stuff online too

incidentally, my postal guy is named 'Tex' - we exchange Christmas cards, but that's it - he's not much to look at ;D