Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shipping Help with O-like

Raven

I ordered the waterproof 200mw red laser from o-like with batteries and charger separate. The charger and batteries got here on the 18th and I ordered it on the 5th but now 20 days out from the ship date it is still not here. Could it have been confiscated at customs? Has anyone else had this happen?

yes, i am still awaiting mine. i ordered the same thing too haha. lets have a race.

Last edited:
first off you need to delete all that crap you have in your sig second be very patient but yes sometimes it can take upwards of 2 months for a package from china to get here!

first off you need to delete all that crap you have in your sig second be very patient but yes sometimes it can take upwards of 2 months for a package from china to get here!

i hope not 2 months. The tracking number says it left hong kong on the 21st. So anxious...

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, May 28, 2010, 10:14 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, May 22, 2010, 5:08 pm, HONG KONG

Ordered the 200mw New Style Red on the 20th and I have not recieved mine eaither. Hopeing this will be the last week I'll have to wait. I think memorial day weekend slowed packages quite a bit.

1Nick

dont worry, the same thing happened to me. the batteries come earlier than the actual laser. just wait it out, it'll come. dont worry. also, the tracking info wont update until the day after it arrives at your house. just sit and wait.