Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharkpocalypse Top Fall Down Blooper

Hey guys! me and the GF were watching Sharkpocalypse tonight, I recorded it on the DVR because I love shark week lol. Well as we were watching there was a scene where a girl acting like she is running out of the water from a shark.... Well we both noticed she was grabbing herself so we decided to rewind it and look. Well I think we have found some exposed Ta Ta's on discovery channel! I tried to record the clip with my camera and then take pictures of each frame. Let me know what you guys think!

NKO29

LOL, i always wonder how people find errors in films like that! Great work this is one of the better finds :p :whistle:

Wow, I don't f***ing care. Thank you so much for this waste of space.

If you dont like it feel free not to post...Whats the point in posting something as useless and as insulting as that anyway?

To be honest you wasted our time by writing it...:tsk:

Last edited:
He asked asked what we (I) think. The includes negtive feedback. So dont wave that finger at me.

I believe he was asking whether people thought there were exposed "Ta Ta's" on the discovery channel...:whistle:

daguin

Gentlemen, there are better things to fight about.

Peace,
dave

I believe he was asking whether people thought there were exposed "Ta Ta's" on the discovery channel...:whistle:

Thanks grainde that is exactly what I was asking. As dave said Ta Ta's are nothing to fight over ;) lol

0XSRz.jpg

NKO29

I think threads like this are good. They add diversity to the forums. :) just my $0.02