Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sf-bw512l

i didn't know where to post this. i hit search for that ID and nothing came up.

anyone have any experience with this laser diode? this diode is being sold on rayfoss's site. it's only 65 bucks and it's a good replacement so you don't have to buy an actual blu ray burner. i was kinda shocked no1 posted about this sled. well nothing came up when i copy and pasted the sled ID >.<

edit:
dave's thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f38/12x-sled-52618.html

the name of this sled is tagged in his thread. just go to that thread... it'll have way more info in the future.

Last edited:

oh ok thanks dave, i'll subscribe to that thread. whoever can delete this one or just let it die >.< someone should tag that thread with the sled identification thing :p

daguin

oh ok thanks dave, i'll subscribe to that thread. whoever can delete this one or just let it die >.< someone should tag that thread with the sled identification thing :p

Good idea. Done.

Thanks

Peace,
dave

what is the other thread Dave? or what is rayfoss site? is this as good as Pioneer?

you guys do realize the other thread is posted right in dave's previous post right? also the drive's identification name is in that thread's tag as well. i don't post in this thread cuz his is the more important one. let me just edit my original post and fully redirect everyone there.