Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SF-AW210?  Huh?

I contacted a company that previously sold GGW-H20L sleds, and asked them to email me when they get more in stock.  They emailed me recently saying that they still don't have GGW-H20L diodes, but that they have a new 6x burner sled in stock, which their tests say is more powerful, called SF-AW210.  Google yields no information on the SF-AW210 diode, and I was wondering if anyone had heard of these and could tell me more about them?  Are they usable in a build?  What is their recommended input voltage and output mA?  Can they even fit in an axiz/meredith module? (they look square, not round)

Has anyone run into these before?  What are they pulled from, anyways?

(images sent to me showing the diodes are below - the forum won't let me link the images directly since I have less than 10 posts, so you'll have convert the xx's to tt's and copy/paste the links yourself)

hxxp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/Zithras/1.jpg
hxxp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/Zithras/2.jpg
hxxp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/Zithras/3.jpg

Edit: Just did ANOTHER forum search for these - this time with results!

;D It seems I have the same supplier as Charlie Bruce does ;D - I haven't gotten a reply from them yet on the diode details - has anyone else?