Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Senkat - First experience *irony inside*

Well based on what i read in this forum this senkat place is not a good place to do buisness. I decided to take a chance, big mistake.

I was expecting at least some sort of hassel from this guy, but got none. I placed an order and payed thru paypal, lemme tell ya, that process was just a little too easy for my taste. A few days later i got my order and (if im not mistaken) it was complete, thats right nothing missing at all.

Thats the last time i listen to the guys in this forum.. I was expecting the absolute best bad service and what i got was far from it..

Trust me guys, if your not looking for a feeling of security and confidence, dont do business with this guy...

artix

Re: Senkat - First experience

keeperx said:
[highlight]Well based on what i read in this forum this senkat place is not a good place to do buisness. [/highlight]I decided to take a chance, big mistake.

I was expecting at least some sort of hassel from this guy, but got none. I placed an order and payed thru paypal, lemme tell ya, that process was just a little too easy for my taste. A few days later i got my order and (if im not mistaken) it was complete, thats right nothing missing at all.

Thats the last time i listen to the guys in this forum.. I was expecting the absolute best bad service and what i got was far from it..

Trust me guys, if your not looking for a feeling of security and confidence, dont do business with this guy...
WTF? Who told you that? Senkat is a great guy to do business with! I ordered a 16x diode and it came with no problems at all!

What was wrong with your order? Paypal is safe..
His service is bad? Haven't spoke with him even though I bought from him so I can't tell

I bought two different grattings and came nicely packaged with warning sign for fragile package and all.

Ace82

There are mixed feelings about him…as there are mixed personality traits from mixed members on these mixed forums. ::) Obviously you read up and took it for what you perceived it to be (smart) and now you’ve posted a sarcastic thread indirectly bashing all those who talked shit about him (probably deserved). Funny approach, but necessary nevertheless, glad he pulled through. :)

I think keeperx was trying to write a post similar to the "More senkat drama" post by Tallaxo. So nothing new I think, but the way keeperx wrote his post looks a bit funny.

When I first read keeperx post here, I was a little confused. What was he trying to say? Then I read it again, and looked especially at the bottomline, and: ROFLMAO! ;D
Laser Benji, you should also take a closer look at the first post in this topic. ;)

Anyway, IMO SenKat is very reliable and nice to do business with, and people should not be talking shit about him.

aint irony grand...
and if you dont know what irony is... re-read the post... its laced with irony.

why.. this is MY review...
imatation is the most highest form of flatery...

keeperx said:
why.. this is MY review...
you must be Chinese.. are you?

Artix said:
WTF? Who told you that? Senkat is a great guy to do business with! I ordered a 16x diode and it came with no problems at all!  

picard-headesk.jpg

sk8er4514 said:
[quote author=keeperx link=1217262480/0#8 date=1217298839]why.. this is MY review...
you must be Chinese.. are you?[/quote]

No, thats a typo, i was going to type "most sincere" buts used "switched to "highest" half way through...

lam3

keeperx said:
[quote author=sk8er4514 link=1217262480/0#9 date=1217300517][quote author=keeperx link=1217262480/0#8 date=1217298839]why.. this is MY review...
you must be Chinese.. are you?[/quote]

No, thats a typo, i was going to type "most sincere" buts used "switched to "highest" half way through... [/quote]

I believe he was referring to how Chinese products are usually imitations of Western items, such as iPods. This combined with 'imatation' instead of imitation, and 'flatery' instead of flattery may have caused a misunderstanding, even though I believe sk8er was not very serious in his reply.

I think you should really write some kind of sarcasm warning at the top of the page... This wasn't worded nearly as well as the original "senkat drama" sarcasm thread, and it's not entirely clear you're trying to make a joke.

deebix

i havent bought anything from him but from what i have seen over the months he's a great guy to do biz with...

pseudolobster said:
I think you should really write some kind of sarcasm warning at the top of the page... This wasn't worded nearly as well as the original "senkat drama" sarcasm thread, and it's not entirely clear you're trying to make a joke.

I agreeeeee