Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Semi-newbie question

dorite

Hello, I am fairly new to laser pointers, but I know a little more than the basics.
I am looking to buy higher-powered lasers online from very trusted sources.
Because it is the middle of 2016, most of the questions I have about this are outdated. I hope no one gets angry if this question HAS been answered many times before.

I have mostly been linked to sflasers.com but it seems that has been shut down recently.

My question: Where can I buy higher powered lasers (so no ebay or amazon) from a very widely trusted and respected place.

Like I said, sflasers.com was shut down sadly, and that stinks because I have heard many great things about it!

Thank you for your time!! :yh:

also, a pic of a 5mw 532nm laser I got from ebay, $10 flat, free shipping, came with ultrafire and a charger
Laser Pointer 532nm Pen 5mW Green Military Style Lazer Beam High Power Visible | eBay

Attachments

• juadnof.jpg
    juadnof.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 88

i actually don't have one but people are highly recommending Sanwu laser. Heard many good thing about them. Plus their are many companies that build fantastic quality lasers for reasonable prices.
Sanwu.
JetLasers.
Skylasers.
Dragonlasers.
Those are all fantastic companies.
Plus the Buy sell trade area is great for fast delivery in US. From all reputable people wanting to get rip of some of their lightly used ones they don't want anymore.
Hope this helps :D

And it you happen to have a fairly large bank you can always from Optotronics or laser glow. Lol!