Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

selling WB -sold

roarg

I got $28.93 in WB, ill give you the password to my account, buy whatever for cheaper, my recommendation
is to get some safety goggles...

10 bucks obo

-SOLD-

SMIDSY

Re: selling WB

Im confused, does this give you a 28$ reduction on anything from WL?

Entity

It is $28 of store credit for WL that can be used for any product on wicked but can not be used to cover shipping costs. Personally, well I don't think it's worth it. It's pretty easy to build up WBs. I got mine up to $550 in two months, bought a Nexus and goggles, and then got like $180 again and spent it on a 35mW and now I have $90 just sitting there and it will probably never be used lol. I might get a core and a dragon case or something but I would have to pay shipping.

Entity

You used to be able to pay for shipping with WBs by the way.

Things

Man i wish i was around the LC when you could get WB's by submitting pictures, id have heaps of lasers right now ;D ;D

SMIDSY

Entity said:
It is $28 of store credit for WL that can be used for any product on wicked but can not be used to cover shipping costs. Personally, well I don't think it's worth it. It's pretty easy to build up WBs. I got mine up to $550 in two months, bought a Nexus and goggles, and then got like $180 again and spent it on a 35mW and now I have $90 just sitting there and it will probably never be used lol. I might get a core and a dragon case or something but I would have to pay shipping.

shipping to me is >$20

but... if your not going to use the WBs can I have them :)

Iv always wanted a WL core with goggles....

roarg

SMIDSY said:
[quote author=roarg link=1206684502/0#5 date=1206943180]comon guys! actaully, i dont even want 10 bucks

6.20, just enought this item

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1321

great for 420 XD

$28 isnt a lot.... it wont get you anything....

also i thought the conversion ratio between WBs and USD is 100:1?![/quote]

it can get you a t-shirt, or matches or some balloons haha