Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling / Swapping Oakley Juliet Ducati Shades

Hi guys

Im selling or Swapping my OAKLEY *Original Juliet DUCATI Shades (series)

here is the picture
49f23a7f0c83f.jpg

here is the description

They build the machines that dominate the World Superbike Championship. When they choose sunglasses, this is their idea of technology accelerated. It’s the Ducati JULIET®, a 25-piece blend of X METAL® and art. Styled with Ducati colors and signed with a laser-etched script logo, it offers the unbeatable clarity and protection of Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®). The sculptural metal frame optimizes comfort by combining a lightweight titanium alloy with adaptable architecture.

JULIET features Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™, a permanent lens coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.

Eye: 56
Bridge: 21
B: 33.1
ED: 56.3

This is an all original shades comes with an OAKLEY Soft case for the shades.

original price is 355$ but im selling it for less..

2 weeks used..
i just got my NEW OakleY Series better that my Juliet :)

please Pm me or post here if you are interested..

here is the link of the website of oakley for more info
Oakley Juliet Series /Ducati

what would you trade for them or are you wanting a trade? i am interested

already sold.. someone just bought it.. thanks guys.. ADMIN please delete this thread thanks :)

240's better than a laser!!!! now i can build you a green laser if you like! ^_^

Tyler