Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling my new IgorT 6x 200mW bluray !?!

Someone take this deal before I regret it and sell one of my children instead. Igor, I really hate to do this but I have to!

Originally $269 shipped, I've had this laser about a month and it has at most 15 minutes of total runtime on it. Burns like a champ, of course. I don't have pics, but it is IgorT's classic model as described in this thread: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1210968450/0 . The first pic you see as you scroll down is the classic model you will be getting.

$230 includes paypal fees, CONUS shipping, and 2 charged 14500 lithium batteries. It also includes a mini-tripod and the “LED upgrade kit” sent to me by IgorT. This is a STEAL, and US buyers will get it fast with no overseas shipping or customs worries.

I will ship this same day if payment is made by noon.

[highlight]Someone take this deal before I regret it and sell one of my children instead[/highlight]
Ahahaha man that made me laugh ;D. Thats a REAL nice laser at a real nice price! good luck with the sale :)