Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling iphones

i assume this is allowed here.. if not ill delete!

our family is getting the 6 plus upgrades with our contract discount and want to have the money to go towards them sooo

16 gb iPhone 5 white $200 OBO perfect condition minimal scratches if any can include charger case white good for one full charge cycle Verizon wireless

Selling iphone 5 white 32gb . Very good condition recently installed new battery 250 OBO, only flaw top button sometime sticks can include 4200 mah Black charger case , good for 2 full charges .. And to slim cases

Verizon wireless

pics can be emailed- or other tests or info just ask

Pman

I don't personally need them as my wife just got an iphone 5S (she couldn't fit the 6 in her pocket) and I got the note4 (LOVE IT) BUT you should list if they are 5c or 5s as it does matter;)

i assume this is allowed here.. if not ill delete!

our family is getting the 6 plus upgrades with our contract discount and want to have the money to go towards them sooo

16 gb iPhone 5 white $200 OBO perfect condition minimal scratches if any can include charger case white good for one full charge cycle Verizon wireless

Selling iphone 5 white 32gb . Very good condition recently installed new battery 250 OBO, only flaw top button sometime sticks can include 4200 mah Black charger case , good for 2 full charges .. And to slim cases

Verizon wireless

pics can be emailed- or other tests or info just ask

I'll give you $350 for both of them.