Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling all Laser Gear

Hey Guys, I have a bunch of backed up bills and college fees this summer. i have to sell all unimportant crap which unfortunately means all my laser gear :(
All of these lasers have been hardly used at all, prices are listed obo

Yobresal red lasers - These are the 63$ ones he was selling a while back. Both are bright as ever, have 30 second duty cycle and beam is visible in dim light.
Black SOLD: black one has a flickery switch
Blue SOLD: Blue one is fine.

DX Greenies
DX Flashlight style 30mw SOLD - has a twist on/off, is waterproof I think, uses cr123as - sku.7884
DX 90mw UltraFire WF-501B SOLD - Flashlight-Style Green Laser, runs off of cr123as, this is a good one, pops balloons from across the room

Tons of batteries and battery chargers, cr123as 3.6 and 3.0's mostly

Laser Goggles :eek: - Only even took these out of the case once for when I burned up my leather wallet with the yobresals :] Come with case and I think a cleaning cloth is inside, these are from wickedlaser
Green Lasershades - 35$
Red Lasershades - SOLD

I probably have some more stuff to add to this list so check back. Shipping is a flat rate of 5$ unless its something really tiny and then it's 2$.
EDIT: Also all will ship UPS ground from MA, between 1-5 days depending where you live, will include tracking # of course =]

SMIDSY

ooh interested in the greenies and the laser shades green... if you do a cool deal for a greenie and the shades then Im inerested!

whats the power on the reds?

ooh and the rechargable cr123as :p

SMIDSY said:
ooh interested in the greenies and the laser shades green... if you do a cool deal for a greenie and the shades then Im inerested!

whats the power on the reds?

ooh and the rechargable cr123as :p
I don't have a laser meter but I remember in that thread most yobresal's were between 180-220mw if I'm remembering correctly

Make me an offer ;P

robjdixon said:
does the flashlight greenie pop baloons?
yeah i can pop black balloons with it but not at much of a distance

people asking about the yobresal's, i have two people who want the blue ones. first person to send payment gets it.

Are those the sporty looking laser shades (green blocking) or the lab tech looking ones.

JimJo

Payment sent. For Blue Yobresal red laser.

Does it come with batteries?

sorry i don't have the replacement flashlight anymore, so if you order the the black one it will have a sticky switch

How does the "DX Flashlight style 30mw" work? Does it have any problems?

Razako

I might be interested in the flashlight style laser for $20. Is made by ultrafire? I recently bought an ultrafire and the thing is completely worthless.

styropyro said:
How does the "DX Flashlight style 30mw" work? Does it have any problems?
it works fine, no problems hardly used

Razako said:
I might be interested in the flashlight style laser for $20. Is made by ultrafire? I recently bought an ultrafire and the thing is completely worthless.
its sku.7884 on dx check it out...

iewed

Whats the OD on the Red Lasershades? And are they red because of the color, or because of the wavelength they block?