Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling $650.00 in wicked bucks! Limied time offer

Hi I am selling 650000 (650.00) wicked bucks. I am asking at least $550.00 for the account. Once you order I will give you the account info and password.I will try to post a pic, If anyone knows how to help me get a internet page into a pic fo rthis post please pm me

PS, anyone from spectrafoum can vouch for me.

S

SenKat

Re: Selling $650.00 in wicked bucks! Limied time o

Crazy ! You may be better off buying a ton of items, and reselling them - like red lasershades, for instance ! That would give you the most return on your funds, I am certain ! Best of luck to you - if you are unable to sell your wicked account soon, let me know - I can host a link for your lasershades (if you decide to do that) on my diode sales page, and they should move fairly fast.

Greg

Ashton

I agree, buy a box of goggles and set up a store on ebay or atleast on here. Since they were free you can sell them under the WL price and still make a profit! LOTS of people on here are constantly wanting to buy goggles for reds and greens!

EDIT: and to take a screenshot, press "print screen" then go into your favorite image editing program (or just MS Paint) and go to edit - Paste. (or hit Ctrl + V) it should paste the screenshot into the program, you can then save it and upload it as usual.

Yes, there have been a few deals for green laser shades, but no reds. and for $650 you could get 16 pair, sell 'em at $40 shipped or with whatever the added postage is for international shipping, make about $550 off the deal. And we'd all get shiny new shades without paying $20 just for shipping :)

Aseras

I'd be in for some red lasershades...

I like they Idea of buying the lasershades and selling them, but I'm gonna give this sale a little more time on here before I make my final decison, thanks for the ideas guys -jeff

Woa. you must have bought like $5,000 worth of lasers from them

crazyjeff is a good guy hes on Spectra i talk to him alot and i think hes sellign these to buy an RPL.