Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 5W and 3W RGB, Hazer, QS, Beyond, FB3

I'm selling a very nice set up for someone wanting to start their own business or an existing business wanting to add to their laser light-ness. The first projector is a LumaLaser CB-5000-RGB professional projector. It is fitted with CT-6800HP scanners, 1.5W 650nm red, 1.5W 532nm green, and 2W 473nm blue. It has a PCAOM to control the blue. It comes with a professional built flight case.

The second projector is a 3W LuminanceRGB projector made by Marc at CT Lasers. It is a 1.5W 637nm red, 800nm 532nm green, and 1W 445nm blue. It is fitted with CT-6215HB 60K scanners.

For software, I'm including Quickshow, Beyond Essentials (SLE, which includes the Ultimate edition), LaserShow XPress, 2 X FB3 cards, and 1 Riya-Lite USB DAC.

The LumaLaser has a little over 100 hours of use on it. The LuminanceRGB has under 2 hours. This is an incredible deal.

The only reason I'm looking to sell is my "real" job has me putting in nearly 60 hours per week and I honestly haven't had time to put anything together with my laser projectors. I don't want this stuff sitting in my den just getting old.

For shipping, this won't be cheap. I live in the middle of the US near 3 major airports. I would advice flying here, renting a car, and driving it to your home. If you prefer to ship it, I would guess the shipping will be approximately $800 for everything. I'm basing this on what it cost me to ship it to me.

I'm looking to get $22K + shipping for everything. Due to the price, I would highly recommend coming to my house and seeing this stuff in action. They are amazing. Payment terms can be discussed if interested.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo.jpg