Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 2 50mw greenies veryyy cheap

adam

oki im selling my rayfoss flx 50mw greenie that i got for $50 im selling at $25 its in excellent condition ive hardly used it.

and my 50mw toplaser review here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/bestofferbuy-laser-loook-48929.html#post668880

i paid $33 and i want $15

free p&p selling them as i need cash to buy the new sparten 1W laser from dragonlasers.com

both of the lasers are in excellent condition hardly used
dont have pics atm only on the reviewed one my camera broke

or if u buy both i will accept $35

please send money to deleted@email.com as gift only please.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockz

Is the rayfoss actually up to spec at 50mW? If its perfectly stable at 50mw with no issues whatsoever, I'll take it!

Last edited:
Can you please pass along the tracking number

Can you please pass along the tracking number

adam said:
07-30-2010, 07:20 AM hi there i have sent your lasers off i dont know how long they will take to arrive to you but they have been sent with tracking number and 1st class post.

sscamaro said:
07-30-2010, 08:36 AM Great!
Can you pass along the tracking number; I didn’t get an eMail notification at ss.camaro@comcast.net
with the tracking number.

Thanks…….

adam said:
08-01-2010, 08:53 AM
hi m8 i have the recipet from the post office but were do i find the tracking number on the it would it say something is instead of "tracking number"?

sscamaro said:
08-01-2010, 07:53 PM Using Royal Mail
To find the location of the tracking number on your tracking label, see the examples per Royal Mail here:
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content2?catId=400145&mediaId=15400472

Enter your 13-digit reference number here:
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761

Seller Status... Selling 2 50mw greenies veryyy cheap

Time to chime in on delivery status of sold lasers, Adam.

I'm suprised you couldn't see that this was a scam. Why else would he request you send it as a gift. And there were no pictures.

Yep,
He scammed me too on another sale. We noobs are learning in the school of hard-knocks.
Good luck,
Rod

P.S. Thank you to the Admin for removing his email addy so nobody else will make the mistake.

Hey Adam, you’re not scamming me are you?
Appears a similar scam is going on with another of your forum ads made to one of LPF’s most trusted and respected members / moderator, Daguin, as detailed in this other recent forum ad here:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/big-pack-laser-sale-very-cheap-247-worth-lasers-70-a-53620.html

I’ve seen your other ads for similar items in local ads in Wakefield, Leeds, your local Residence. These aren’t our goods being sold locally while you scam others elsewhere?

I’ve asked you several times for the tracking number you stated you obtained when you sent my purchase via 1st class mail on 7/30/10, and I even provided you the links to locate it on a variety of postal receipts, yet you failed to respond. I’ve made payment to you 2 hours after your acceptance of my offer and you accepted my payment within a minute of receiving it, yet you can’t respond to me on the whereabouts of my purchase?

Time for you to chime in here Adam and make good on our agreed sale, either provide the tracking number and subsequent delivery of sold goods, or refund my money promptly. All of us will sleep better at night knowing our dealings with our fellow man have come to a fair and satisfactory closure to all parties.

time to report this scammer to paypal!

actually across state lines in the USA it's considered internet/mail fraud and is a federal crime;
you need to contact your Post Office and possibly the FBI.
International outbound from the USA again you contact the FBI.
International inbound to the USA or anywhere else for that matter contact your local postal authority and they in turn should contact Interpol.

just because the deal was worked out online doesn't matter when the product is shipped by a postal carrier or courier service.
it's still mail fraud, and you can end up in a whole lot of hot water very quickly.

NoBama

report his email to paypal, post master general, atty general, fbi, and interpol, leeds constable. Post it here, sure some folks here can have trace his whereabouts.

oki im selling my rayfoss flx 50mw greenie that i got for $50 im selling at $25 its in excellent condition ive hardly used it.

and my 50mw toplaser review here : http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/bestofferbuy-laser-loook-48929.html#post668880

i paid $33 and i want $15

free p&p selling them as i need cash to buy the new sparten 1W laser from dragonlasers.com

both of the lasers are in excellent condition hardly used
dont have pics atm only on the reviewed one my camera broke

or if u buy both i will accept $35

please send money to deleted@email.com as gift only please.

Just making a copy before the SCAMMER removes this one as well..:eg:

Jerry

I’ve seen your other ads for similar items in local ads in Wakefield, Leeds, your local Residence. These aren’t our goods being sold locally while you scam others elsewhere?

Where did you see these? Do you live in the same area as him?

You have the kids address? Someone just start sending craploads of mail to his house with little tidbits of info. I would bet he still lives with his parents, and they probably would not be too happy to learn their son is committing all sorts of fraud online. Just keep sending letters, you know they will eventually see one.

My $0.02