Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scientist Develop Magnetic Force Field

Watch on you tube shows actual "force field" in action for space travel for real! The title of the video is: Scientist Develop Magnetic Force Field. Check it out it is cool to see science fiction turn into reality today!

Hey zxn474l....

:wtf:Why do you keep pointing us to YouTube.... Without a link...:thinking:

Jerry

ZRTMWA

Maybe they can incorporate these into clothing so that when the Earth's magnetic field leaves us vulnerable to solar winds in 2012 due to flipping only 99% of the human race will die instead of 100%. [/wesdaman14]

zxn474l right click on the web address and then click "Copy" then when you post right click again on the post and then click "Paste". It will paste it where your cursor is located. This works for all text, files on your computer, folders, and some images on the web too. Just make sure you have what you want highlighted before you copy it. To highlight just put your cursor at the beginning of the text, left click and hold, then drag your cursor to the end of what you want highlighted. Then right click anywhere on the highlighted area, ect... For files and folders hold down the control button, and left click once on each file you want to move, then right click, ect. To highlight a group of files hold down shift, and left click the first file, then left click the last file. This will select all the files. Then right click ect...

zxn474l right click on the web address and then click "Copy" then when you post right click again on the post and then click "Paste". It will paste it where your cursor is located. This works for all text, files on your computer, folders, and some images on the web too. Just make sure you have what you want highlighted before you copy it. To highlight just put your cursor at the beginning of the text, left click and hold, then drag your cursor to the end of what you want highlighted. Then right click anywhere on the highlighted area, ect... For files and folders hold down the control button, and left click once on each file you want to move, then right click, ect. To highlight a group of files hold down shift, and left click the first file, then left click the last file. This will select all the files. Then right click ect...
Hey T_J.... was this your Xmas Gift to everyone.... No Trolling....
No far^&ng around... Just a very helpful/informative Post...:thinking:
I tried to + rep you for it... but I need to spread some around first..:san:
(have you been hitting the eggnog early...:crackup:)

Jerry

Last edited:
(have you been hitting the eggnog early...:crackup:)

Jerry

Since last week LOL. I love eggnog and cognac. I'm on my third 750ml bottle. :beer:

I guess its the Christmas spirit. Dont worry, I'll be back to normal after the end of the month. :eg:

Nice! Now if they can figure out a way to bend that energy back to a focal point, such as the way the earth's field sends a good deal of the solar flares that pass by towards the poles, we could use that energy and perhaps even collect it. Very cool.

Pretty neat! Now they need to start working on teleportation devices!

I'm pretty sure they've "teleported" molecules and atoms, I'm not sure how it works but apparently they link electrons and protons or something so that if you change one of the atoms the other atom will do exactly the same thing, I'm pretty sure they've done it over 1600 feet. So it's not really teleportation, more like recreating the exact same thing somewhere else from scratch.

will

we Might never understand .....

We Need a Mod... because something is a wrong with v-bulletin..
---------------========---------

Jerry and Tj in the same thread GETTING ALONG?:thinking:

Last edited:
I contacted V bulletin, and they said the holiday plug in is only in it's testing stages.

The trial expires soon, and then normal behavior will resume within the forum.

I wish we had these on our humvees in Iraq to stop incoming rounds/shrapnel that would be awesome. I bet we will utilizing this new technology in the near future

-Sarge

Last edited:
I contacted V bulletin, and they said the holiday plug in is only in it's testing stages.

The trial expires soon, and then normal behavior will resume within the forum.
----------------------------------------------------------------
vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the
vBulletin upgrade script.
If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
The datastore cache may have been corrupted.
Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can
upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in
[path]/includes/init.php on line 224
----------------------------------------------------

I thank you'r right photonaholic. Thank's for the calcification :)

Last edited: