Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scientech 362 LPM on eBay

if someone else on here is bidding let me know i was thinking of throwing out a bid also ,although the fight would be on with the wife :p

daguin

VillageIdiot said:
Huh? What's a probe? Thermopile head?

Yeah. It's one of the reasons it's so cheap. The seller obviously has no idea what it is. :-/

I was gonna buy it and resell it here for a couple of hundred dollars . . . then I started feeling guilty :-[

DAMN YOU, MOM! . . . . . AND YOUR MORAL IMPERATIVES :-*

Peace,
dave

GooeyGus said:
climbak bid on this one. He could sure use it too!!!

Haven't I seen pictures of climbak testing laser output with a nice Coherent system?

daguin

FrothyChimp said:
[quote author=GooeyGus link=1214028480/0#4 date=1214046493]climbak bid on this one. He could sure use it too!!!

Haven't I seen pictures of climbak testing laser output with a nice Coherent system?[/quote]

I think that's his professor's at school. He always has to wait til he goes to school to measure something.

Peace,
dave

JLSE

Sorry, but im in, as I only have a losercheck :-X

I went a max of 102. :'( Congrats if you got it! ;)

daguin

wannaburn said:
Sorry, but im in, as I only have a losercheck :-X

I went a max of 102. :'( Congrats if you got it! ;)

$103.50 plus shipping (I emailed him earlier. He wasn't ripping off on shipping) Not a bad deal at all. I hope it was one of us.

Peace,
dave

JLSE

I hope it was one of us, I didnt go high on the price thinking climbak was the other bidder :-/

thats what i thought too but then again if i would of won it I wouldn't be on my computer i would be outside in the doghouse :-[ oh well

OK -- I won't bid -- I'm not sure what that head is rated at. It's not in my files.

Mike

It wasn't me. I was gone all day so I wasn't able to put in a higher bid. The meter I have been using is one of thorlabs PM100s, but I have recently become very skeptical of its readings after some huge inconsistencies with other members measurements. I just refuse to believe that my diode is that much of a freak until I have tested and retested on multiple meters and compare results. Anyone else here get it?