Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci Lasers SF501B 1W Review

FaZe

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick review for my new high power laser.
My 445nm 1W 501B finally came in today, and it's exactly what I wanted. The host is a solid and durable metal construction that feels like it can withstand any dings or drops thrown at it. The beam is a beautiful blueish-violet color that rips through a night sky. It also burns pretty much anything that gets in its way. Because of that, eye protection is of the utmost importance. It is definitely not some cheap toy. And speaking of price, this is probably the best valued laser I've seen on the internet. With that being said, I'll be looking for lasers of other wavelengths from Sci Fi Lasers soon.

Cheers,
FaZe :)

Nice!!
welcome to the forum:)
Sci-fi have very good customer service...he will stand by his customer all the time ....
we need picture to show the glorious shine of the laser..

This isn't a review. A review is a critical evaluation of the manufacturer's claims. Your paragraph applies to most laser pointers in existence. Where is the data? Where are the tests? Where is the quantitative information? Not even a picture??

"feels good looks good" doesn't cut it for me.

Razako

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick review for my new high power laser.
My 445nm 1W 501B finally came in today, and it's exactly what I wanted. The host is a solid and durable metal construction that feels like it can withstand any dings or drops thrown at it. The beam is a beautiful blueish-violet color that rips through a night sky. It also burns pretty much anything that gets in its way. Because of that, eye protection is of the utmost importance. It is definitely not some cheap toy. And speaking of price, this is probably the best valued laser I've seen on the internet. With that being said, I'll be looking for lasers of other wavelengths from Sci Fi Lasers soon.

Cheers,
FaZe :)
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you're happy with your purchase. :yh: