Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-fi refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you made any purchases from sci-fi lasers call pay pal and file a claim immediately... TheJoker301 is done! Let's just say I have a friend who knows people... I'm sure the United States embassy in Israel will be in contact with the Israeli authority's very soon... It was only a matter of time Eitan..... You picked the wrong guy to scam.

Vision

He's not replying to me with my tracking numbers.

But, yeah, no. I highly doubt there is anything you can do to him at all.

Hahaha... You are very wrong my friend... I bet you never see him on here again.

Vision

True, I don't but I don't see how you can do anything to him?

Explain! :evil:

All I'm saying is the Israeli authority's WILL be in contact with him soon.

GSS

Hahaha... You are very wrong my friend... I bet you never see him on here again.
Why though did you do what you claim? If there was any chance of people getting anything back, this thing you claimed, do you really think was fair or helped? I' tongue tied?

Vision

Unless they can prove anything he did. If he did anything wrong that is.
He will destroy any evidence he has of whatever frauds he committed.

And as for lasers. I doubt its illegal to own any. Other than that, I don't see anything happening. But lets see.

Dude that's why I said file a claim with PayPal... If it's been over 180 days you are screwed.. But in that case you were never getting your laser anyways.. I'm not gonna sit around and watch more people get robbed because you have a false hope of Eitan coming though and giving you what you paid for... He needed to be stopped

Vision

I don't have any money with him. Already got the first laser I paid.
On the rest, he offered me the "pay me after you get the lasers" deal.

He told me he already shipped them. Who knows? Lets see in 2-3 months.

Last edited:
I don't have any money with him. Already got the first laser I paid.
On the rest, he offered me the "pay me after you get the lasers" deal.

He told me he already shipped them. Who knows? Lets see in 2-3 months.

Same here. Only just for some G9 lenses. He only wanted $1 ea. for them so I was excited. But now no responses from messages. :cryyy:

What did you order from him? And was the laser up to specs? Cause I was just on the phone for over a hour with a guy who bought a 1 watt 520nm... It read 119mw but it looked like a 15mw... Probably infrared. Still guy paid over 300 bucks and you can barely see the beam... He said it will put a tiny whole in electrical tape.

Vision

What did you order from him? And was the laser up to specs? Cause I was just on the phone for over a hour with a guy who bought a 1 watt 520nm... It read 119mw but it looked like a 15mw... Probably infrared. Still guy paid over 300 bucks and you can barely see the beam... He said it will put a tiny whole in electrical tape.

The 2W one.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/sci-fi-lasers-2-2-4w-445nm-pic-heavy-96978.html

I don't have an LPM to test it but it is much brighter and burns way faster than any of my tested 1W ones. And there are a few other people who bought much higher powered ones and they were great on the LPM tests.

Well it is what it is... If you got a good laser you were one of the lucky ones... Just cause you got a good laser dosent make it ok to screw others over... Anyway you slice it his scamming days are over.... We don't play those games in the USA

who might that guy be i wonder? did he buy it from scifi?

and don't tell me you just send a cia agent over there:crackup:

Reactions: GSS

Vision

who might that guy be i wonder? did he buy it from scifi?

and don't tell me you just send a cia agent over there:crackup:

jgv8a88.png

No cia lmao.... I just have a buddy who has good contacts with higher ups in the United States supreme court... I'm not saying he will be in jail tonight.... But he will have repercussions for his actions... It dosent take these guys long to investigate and take action... If he's doing what I think he's doing He's in a boat load of trouble. It's not what you know... It's who you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.