Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SCARY DOOMSDAY World DOMINATION in 4 EASY steps!

This is there game plan, the magic 8-ball say it's almost certain:

Step 1: Get people trade real wealth for paper...

First extreme measures such as nuking anywhere would not be done until they manipulate gold and commodities to an epic drop. Look for a huge spike ~in several hours or at the most about 3 days~ in prices, followed by a 1-2 week sustained crash in commodities with a concurrent huge run up in the dollar. followed by a very rapid rise in prices during after-hours trading time especially shortly after Asian markets open.

Step 2: Create a global crisis event to make paper wealth useless...

When they are satisfied they got most people out of physical and into paper wealth they will do a faked terrorist attack, Israel will be the likely pawn, goad them into doing a preemptive strike on Iran, failing that, a nuclear bomb in India made to look like terrorists in Pakistan did it., failing that bomb Tokyo or new york making it look like terrorists did it.

Step 3. Kill a lot of people reduce population to managable numbers.

A limited nuclear war to take out critical food/fuel supply chains, followed by a long and bloody ground war, possibly combined with a powerful bio-weapon that is blamed on unknown terrorists. Camps, martial law and outright genocide depending on location... look for this part to happen in FALL in the northern hemisphere, so nature can help in the dirty work.

Step 4: Seize power and establish permanent rule!

When the dust clears, several large corporate entities use their wealth to create a super-national governmental entity and new digital world reserve currency. People will be given the choice of being part of this system, large carrots (read FOOD RATIONS) offered for signing up, large sticks (DEATH by starvation) offered for not accepting this. This will create a new world order based on corporate GREED.

ICU

This is there game plan, the magic 8-ball say it's almost certain:

Step 1: Get people trade real wealth for paper...

We do that now on a daily bases, we give our hard work for a piece of paper that says it's worth something.

First extreme measures such as nuking anywhere would not be done until they manipulate gold and commodities to an epic drop. Look for a huge spike ~in several hours or at the most about 3 days~ in prices, followed by a 1-2 week sustained crash in commodities with a concurrent huge run up in the dollar. followed by a very rapid rise in prices during after-hours trading time especially shortly after Asian markets open.

Inflation, deflation, stagflation, hyperinflation, I see Biflation in my crystal ball. Biflation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Step 2: Create a global crisis event to make paper wealth useless...

When they are satisfied they got most people out of physical and into paper wealth they will do a faked terrorist attack, Israel will be the likely pawn, goad them into doing a preemptive strike on Iran, failing that, a nuclear bomb in India made to look like terrorists in Pakistan did it., failing that bomb Tokyo or new york making it look like terrorists did it.

False flag or never let a good disaster go to waste.

We lose access to foreign oil we are skewered.

Step 3. Kill a lot of people reduce population to manageable numbers.

A limited nuclear war to take out critical food/fuel supply chains, followed by a long and bloody ground war, possibly combined with a powerful bio-weapon that is blamed on unknown terrorists. Camps, martial law and outright genocide depending on location... look for this part to happen in FALL in the northern hemisphere, so nature can help in the dirty work.

Sounds like you've been reading webot reports.

Step 4: Seize power and establish permanent rule!

When the dust clears, several large corporate entities use their wealth to create a super-national governmental entity and new digital world reserve currency. People will be given the choice of being part of this system, large carrots (read FOOD RATIONS) offered for signing up, large sticks (DEATH by starvation) offered for not accepting this. This will create a new world order based on corporate GREED.

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) is already setting the table for the new currency, this is being pushed by Russia, India and China...... the dollar will lose its reserve status.

:shhh: ya might wake someone up:yh:

It seems the time is almost upon us. I guess it's an inevitability. We're screwed, as in 4 horseman of the apocalypse screwed :( I hope everyone here has enough friends, food and fuel to get by this winter. Don't forget you Geiger counters, 445's and 9's too....

aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif
aahh.gif

daguin

What's the difference who is in control if it's not me?

You are not "free" now. You will not be free then.

Peace,
dave

Trevor

I just live my life.

Spending time contemplating how it could effectively end ultimately does just that.

-Trevor

how appropriate that is crazy post coincideds with his epic 666 post count. thats the real conspiracy. not missouri and arkansas LoL.

michael

Toke

When the dust clears, several large corporate entities use their wealth to create a super-national governmental entity and new digital world reserve currency.
Are they going to pay employees in stock options?

Why don't you try over here.
Economics, Business and Finance - JREF Forum
Economics, business and finance.
Conspiracy Theories - JREF Forum
Conspiracy Theories

These are two subforums on the James Randi Educational foundation.
I am sure you could provide lots of entertainment for us.

(Unless you are already banned once, the mods are pretty good at sniffing out sockpuppets)

It seems the time is almost upon us. I guess it's an inevitability. We're screwed, as in 4 horseman of the apocalypse screwed :( I hope everyone here has enough friends, food and fuel to get by this winter. Don't forget you Geiger counters, 445's and 9's too....

This will never happen. Our society is so large, even if something went down, the country has enough resources to carry us through any major crisis. People underestimate the actual wealth we all have. Most dont even know what hard times are. If our grandparents can get through the huge hardships of their times, we can pull though anything. Its only the cowards that dont have the basic life skills that need to sweat. I'll survive anything, no matter what happens.

lets not forget that in your grandparents time.. (we are not the same generation) the people were 90 % rural and about 10% urban.. most people were self sufficient and still millions of people starved to death, today that is totally reversed. we are more like 10% rural and our population has massively increased since then as well.
:tinfoil:

not to mention were are like 900x our GDP in debt

Not sure of your point, but it was because it was 90% rural was the biggest reason people starved. We have a much larger network now, larger populous intellect, plus reserves. It would takes decades for the ship to sink, and by then we will all have adapted to the change like we have for the past 10,000 years.