Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scanner project..

T

timelord

I've bought a cheap X-Y scanner and need some help to find high powered green & red diodes.
The dimensions needed are 9mm diametre and 20mm in length. The diode in their already is a 5mw @ 635nm and the voltage going to the diode is 3 volts all help will be welcome.... ;)

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I've bought a cheap X-Y scanner and need some help to find  high powered green & red diodes.
The dimensions needed are 9mm diametre and 20mm in length. The diode in their already is a 5mw @ 635nm and the voltage going to the diode is 3 volts all help will be welcome....  ;)

Hmmmmm.....Let me check into it further - if I don't reply to you soon about this, PM me, email me, or post here asking what's up...I am TRYING to get a hold of the Rohm's replacement diodes for the 240mw ones they market for the dvd burners. There are new ones out there rated at 350mw !!! I WANT SOME OF THOSE ! If I get a hold of some - I'll pop it into a quick colliminator, and sell it to you at cost, or justt sell you the diodes at cost, and let you have the fun of assembly ! I'll keep you in the loop.