Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scanner Heatsinks

Up for sale is a set of 2 heat-sinks designed to be used is a scanner or any other application for long run time. They are drilled for 12mm slightly oversized to hold an Aixiz or any 12mm green module. There are two set screws on each heat-sink for a solid hold and easily replacement. I only have two for sale but if you check out modwerx.com he has plenty more available if your interested. Dimensions are 34mmx34mmx65mm long, slots are designed to hold m4 screws. Length of drilled hole is 30mm. Beam exits at 17mm within .005" and perpendicularity of the holes is within .001" I'm asking $40 for both plus shipping. (sorry for the low quality pics) Sold as set only.

SOLD, head to modwerx.com where there are plenty available. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0650[1].JPG
    IMG_0650[1].JPG
    58 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0649[2].JPG
    IMG_0649[2].JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

austin you know i would have bought those 2 as well right? these are very nice heatsinks folks! they were deigned to use with the aixiz green labby(adjustable 50mw) so everything sits even(beams).

If no one bites in a couple of days I'll sell them to you in the bulk discount price I gave for the other ones.

it would be their loss if they dont pick these up especially with so many people doing diy scanners right now. :)

jeffd

Ill take them for $40 shipped via priority mail( i need them fast)

Priority mail is like $5 bucks extra, is that okay? I live in Dallas tx and can ship them tomorrow so you will get them by Friday for sure. Pm me your paypal and wether or not you still want priority mail. Also when you get these please post a review on them so ndrew can get some of these sold in his shop. I was going to use these for myself but I found some large chuncks of solid copper that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use.

jeffd

I just sent you a pm. Sure i will write a review, it might take a week or two though cause im moving to college on sunday. I am making a phr and lpc labbys so these heat sinks will be perfect.