Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know im starting to think that jake is bulshitting the younger members of this forum. at the time of course i wasnt suppoed to know that he was like this. i have asked for money on paypal and ive filed a scam report, ive also pmed him everywhere possible but no answer.
gives me no choice now.
only time can decide.

shyam

Well I am not exactly young at 55+. I also had a problem with delivery with his last group buy, but in the end he came thru. I thought I would give him a second chance.

D

Deleted member 8382

i think he meant the starters at the forum, people with not many posts who haven't been here for so long, not young meaning young age :p

Also, I don't think I must fill any report because I got my money back. Anyway I will for sure tell what hapened to me if I am asked to do it by anyone.

Also, svar, jayrob is never going to scam you. I alredy told Jake is for now the only scammer here, and as far as I know all the other guys that are selling things here have a long good historial so don't feel scared of buying here.

Yours,
Albert

svars1

im trusting jayrob coz im buying the kit off him, seems very nice and friendly.

Hey, guys, I have an update about Jake21/22. He emailed me and explained to me this..."well i lost every thing and im paying for it by the FDA people"

This is an unfortionate event for Jake22. Hopefully, he will be able to get his life back together and repay all of his customers.

Last edited:
"well i lost every thing and im paying for it by the FDA people"
:thinking:Hmmmm... according to my Jakenese to English dictionary that roughly translates to "The FDA confiscated all my laser related property and are now fining me for violations" OR it could also mean "this whole FDA thing has scarred me straight and from now on I'll lead a laserfree life." OR... who the hell knows... it is impossible to understand what he is trying to say most of the time..:confused:

The weird thing is it that it was just a little while ago he was posting that it wasn't really Mr Hewitt who called.

05-22-2009, 07:44 AM #14
jake22
"i talked to the real dan and he said he never called me... and i not yet got the letter but im done with lasers anyways, but these are still for sale ill take 180.00 +s/h for the hole lot"

SO...what does "well i lost every thing and im paying for it by the FDA people" REALLY MEAN? Did the FDA serve a search warrant on Jake and confiscate his laser paraphernalia? Is he being fined?

:huh:

:thinking:Hmmmm... according to my Jakenese to English dictionary that roughly translates to "The FDA confiscated all my laser related property and are now fining me for violations" OR it could also mean "this whole FDA thing has scarred me straight and from now on I'll lead a laserfree life." OR... who the hell knows... it is impossible to understand what he is trying to say most of the time..:confused:

The weird thing is it that it was just a little while ago he was posting that it wasn't really Mr Hewitt who called.

05-22-2009, 07:44 AM #14
jake22
"i talked to the real dan and he said he never called me... and i not yet got the letter but im done with lasers anyways, but these are still for sale ill take 180.00 +s/h for the hole lot"

SO...what does "well i lost every thing and im paying for it by the FDA people" REALLY MEAN? Did the FDA serve a search warrant on Jake and confiscate his laser paraphernalia? Is he being fined?

:huh:
LOL! Jakenese :D

Jaseth

IMHO this sounds like another lie. When Mohrenberg was in trouble, it sure was serious but he had some time to choose his actions and tell everyone here about it as well as ask for advice. They warned him and dealt with him through communication as far as I know.
I highly doubt they would suddenly storm mastermind laserdealer Don Jake's big mansion and take out all his lasers with their zupa SWAT team.
Even if they did act very quickly after warning him and actually searched his house, it would hardly be extremely difficult to put up a single message saying "Sorry, I will explain and sort everything out in a few weeks, I am currently dealing with the FDA."
All we have is iskor12 who is passing on a short, unclear message in Engrish.

D

Deleted member 8382

Jakenese is a complete new language. If you have read my post you will know what am I talking about.

Anyway, if that were true, I think he would have posted here or at least made a thread about it. The problem is that after the multiple lies I've heard from him I wouldn't get surprised if that was just ANOTHER lie.

Yours,
Albert

k1kb0t

FDA? Sounds like BS to me. Whether the FDA is coming down on him or not, he still has an obligation to the people who paid him and received nothing.

I don't blame you guys for being skeptical. I am just passing on the information to you all, because he asked me to do so.

Jake 21 got me for $23

No big deal, I spend that on lunch. If thats what its worth to be a thief, fine.

And he preys on new people, makes it look like dishonest intent. Maybe he is in over his head, and decides to stick the new guy first. And I'm new, so new I owned a laser before he was born.

If he is not a thief, at some point in the future my PayPal will get a $23 deposit.

He knows he did not send the diode.

Jake 21 got me for $23

No big deal, I spend that on lunch. If thats what its worth to be a thief, fine.

And he preys on new people, makes it look like dishonest intent. Maybe he is in over his head, and decides to stick the new guy first. And I'm new, so new I owned a laser before he was born.

If he is not a thief, at some point in the future my PayPal will get a $23 deposit.

He knows he did not send the diode.

You can get a full high quality meal for that money here (around 80 bucks here...conversion rates :))

jayrob you can trust, no question (;

For sure. Him, Kendall- Hightech, Greg- Senkat, all great and professional guys to work with/order from. :) All contributed parts to my first laser, I bought from them with no troubles whatsoever and fast shipping :thanks:

svars1

i said i trust him, even ask jayrob himself. actually im buying stuff from him right now.

If you believe this I have some 12X Blu-Ray LDs for $20 each :crackup::crackup:

Notice how he second hand replied after I started talking mail fraud. How many more people is he going to screw before you figure out he took your cash and bailed?

Last edited:

Jaseth

I think it's time for a permanent IP ban and legal action. Jake is obviously not going to step forward and he is still lying. He was online just yesterday and all he did was get iskor (I am not blaming iskor, he is just passing on a message) to post one of his lies for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.