- Mar 27, 2011
One person can completely ruin or take away a product with their negligence and stupidity. Granted, accidents happen, and I don't think anybody actually FED their child magnets/polymer beads, but if they had taken proper precautions there wouldn't be a problem
There is a case of a woman leaving a small bottle of nicotine that she used for mixing with her vaping fluid... child drank it, died of overdose.
What gets me is, of course it's a tragedy, but it's also pretty extreme negligence, and not only did no one face consequences for that, but now the company that made the nicotine fluid will likely be shut down due to legal costs. :undecided: