Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Save A Laser Sale

Hey Guys, this was a friend's laser, long story short, he passed away, I received the laser back and it was LED'd. Don't have the time to fix it and figured one of you guys would like it.

Host is a Full Aluminum 18650 Ehgemus with a 445 Coated Glass Lens, there IS a FlexDrive Heat-sinked to pill at 1.5A ran it for 10 minutes and never had a problem, duty cycle is 100% in working condition, however, the negative diode lead came off the driver and I don't have the soldering abilities to get the lead on.

There is the diode still pressed in, I can punch it out or leave it there for you to play with, can be used as a test load when a resistor is put in series. I can also attempt to remove the driver from the pill at the risk of breaking the driver, or I can leave it in there for you to remove.

Also included is some really nice wire, can't remember who it's from. 2 Feet of each color, and some heat-shrink tubing. There is some strange lenses out of Blu-ray sleds and 2 Opaque 1" Uranium marbles for kicks. Also is the back of a Aixiz (Sp?) module for pressing in a diode, if you don't have one.

Additionally, there is a WF-139 Charger and Cord and 2 of LarryDFW's 18650 Cells. Huge Capacity on them. All of it is in this Cannon Camera Case. Don't know what it's from but everything fits nicely into it.

Basically all you need is a diode, maybe a driver and a Soldering Iron and you got a nice set up.

Asking 160 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Price seems a bit high to me.
I would ask for $120 at most...
Below is my thinking.
Host: $70
Lens: $5
Driver: $25
Chargers and batteries: $15
Most people will not pay a premium for a non working laser. You could probably get $200 for it if you install a new diode and sell it that way.

Hmm 150 Shipped within the 48 US.

Lowest I'm going

What I was thinking, Is when I first started building lasers, I made about 3 5mW reds, then I build a 445, but it took forever to get all the things I needed, and this is everything, except for the diode.

This could be for someone who just wants to get it all from one person, no BS, in great condition, quick.

Last edited:
Hmm 150 Shipped within the 48 US.

Lowest I'm going

What I was thinking, Is when I first started building lasers, I made about 3 5mW reds, then I build a 445, but it took forever to get all the things I needed, and this is everything, except for the diode.

This could be for someone who just wants to get it all from one person, no BS, in great condition, quick.

I always wanted a non working laser :can:

Price seems a bit high to me.
I would ask for $120 at most...
Below is my thinking.
Host: $70
Lens: $5
Driver: $25
Chargers and batteries: $15
Most people will not pay a premium for a non working laser. You could probably get $200 for it if you install a new diode and sell it that way.
If the negative lead of the diode is detached and diode is LEDed, that leaves one logical conclusion, and that is that the driver is also fried.

So, substract $25 from equation.

Sorry Toaster, but that's the way I see it, unless you can confirm that the driver is working.

Damn never though of that, Eud.

It's just for parts guys or someone wanting to do thei own.

Stop beating me up guys lol

The batteries and charger are damn near unused. Still cycled regularly though.

Condition of Driver is unknown as of now.

PM me offers! Looking to get rid of.

Yeah I'm sorry man, I just didn't want anybody to get unpleasently surprised. This way they will know what they are buying from you.

Say, how much would you ask for batteries alone?

Blord

I may have interest in the host. I never own an Ehgemus host before. Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
@Blord No ya didn't lol.

I will part it out but then there will be more costs associated with shipping. if someone is willing to take the charger too then i will. Ill want people to pay shipping if it's going away in pieces.

@Eud, PM me an offer. I have no clue on what shipping to Croatia is.

Last edited:

Blord

You are right. I really though I sent you a PM but in my Sent box there is none.
Sent again :)

Alright someone take the batteries and charger so Blord can have the host

15$+Shipping (Like 3 Bucks in the US) for Batteries

15$+Shipping (Like 3 Bucks in the US) for Charger

Or Let me know if you wanna work something out for the whole package.

PM me offers